JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Finished the hydroponic setup and my plants were rooted long enough to reach the water flow. So they were planted today in the pipes.

5E83EAFC-A05C-4F82-A577-A1F4E18C109D.jpeg 8D0DA474-688C-4658-9692-7D2FA45AB243.jpeg

So, if I understand things correctly, somewhere in that system is a fish pond/tank.
What kind of fish are you using in your hydroponic system?
That's aquaponics. I don't want to deal with fish on a small setup like this. If I run it outdoors and do a 100x increase, maybe.

Aquaponics = with fish in a semi-closed system

Hydroponics = relies on inputs

Finished the hydroponic setup and my plants were rooted long enough to reach the water flow. So they were planted today in the pipes.

View attachment 527918 View attachment 527919
Beautiful !
In 2014 I did a building for a (legal) marijuana grow operation.
Although larger scale, their equipment reminds me of yours.
I did a tour after they were up and running.
"See that cart ? There's about $20,000 worth of product on that cart."

A532B572-4476-46F0-9590-94C7CDC75001.jpeg Wow, there is a lot of talented folks here! I'm really impressed with some of the fine work shown on these pages. My son in Tacoma is a very talented custom carpenter and we have worked together on some fun projects that hopefully I'll be able to find pictures of, but in the meantime as for myself here is a deck I built onto my home in Underwood. I've been slowly remodeling (bathrooms, kitchen, windows, a second deck, etc)

OK another thing. Here's the electrical junction box in the rear of the 48 Willys Jeep I am building.

fWlEzQK.jpg

YGp633J.jpg

It also has the air system routed through it.

Oh just to cut off the silly comments the box is not wood its a material called Micarta same thing they use to make old school circuit boards from or Billiard balls its kind of tough. Ad non conductive and water proof and and and.

Or how about this I made this

yWhukq9.jpg

Bp7E36y.jpg

It started out as a manifold for a MG 1500 cc 4 banger and now it fits a Weber DGV progressive two barrel carb and a 134L (read flat head) Willys engine. Only one like it in the world I would venture.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top