JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Getting the 540 back together in Camaro after an "unfortunate incident" under power at the drag strip a few weeks ago. $3000 later... new cam and valve train and upgrades to the Nitrous system. Should fire it this weekend.

FxhEWL.jpg

Last Edited:
One of my old renters gave me a 2010 Nissan Sentra for free. He wrecked it up on Hwy 26 after hydroplaning in a downpour a year ago up near the zoo exit in Portland.
The tow driver placed his winch hook on the drivers side steering linkage and snapped it off. A friend told him it was more then likely totaled, so it sat in the apartments parking lot growing green with algae.
This is the first time I've done a quarter panel and it was a lot more work then I expected.
I planned on giving this car to my daughter in Texas so I went ahead and replaced the brakes, tires, struts, rack & pinion, wipers, belts, rear lights and gave it a complete tune up.
It only has 110,000 miles on it and since it was his first new car he had the dealer do all the servicing. He had just paid it off when he wrecked it.
My wife cleaned the interior till it looked new.

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews