JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1/900-scale model of USS Wisconsin I was working on for a friend putting together a display aboard the actual ship at Nauticus in Norfolk:
100_2072.jpg
Funding for his position ran out before we could finish--the plan was to install the model on a map of the ship's surroundings, with strings attached so kids could measure out for themselves how far her guns could reach out and flatten someone.

Two views of a miniature of USS Princeton in the same scale I repainted for better accuracy since the factory paint scheme was all wrong:
100_1209.jpg
100_1210.jpg
Even including the counter-shading under the flight deck.

Reworking the bow of a very large LEGO sailing ship from several years ago to add a pair of chase guns:
488251726_1713488198_0.jpg

Pistolhome.JPG
MarkSBG, is that a Vizsla with the night sight eyes? We have a 10 yr old female and are on a waiting list to get a puppy near the end of summer. Great dogs!

I don't think so it has some black on its nose and a full blooded Vizsla only has a red nose. Black is a disqualifier.
This was our all time most winning Field dog CH Sun-Up Magnum Forty Four, AKA "Pistol" Look him up. He has some age on him in this photo, and was retired from competition shortly after.

This is his daughter and my constant companion until her death, my bear dog who saved me from a mauling by a BB sow and half grown cub. Great dog and a wonderful breed. We were happy to contribute to it. We've since retired from doing so.
sunlover.JPG

Last Edited:
Completed Rig 002.JPG I Recently made these.
In process of making a cavalry style flap holster in a
cross-draw for a Walker Colt replica. What a beast 4.5+ pounds empty! I may upload that when it's finished. HolsterandSheath 005.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 329121

I don't think so it has some black on its nose and a full blooded Vizsla only has a red nose. Black is a disqualifier.
This was our all time most winning Field dog CH Sun-Up Magnum Forty Four, AKA "Pistol" Look him up. He has some age on him in this photo, and was retired from competition shortly after.

This is his daughter and my constant companion until her death, my bear dog who saved me from a mauling by a BB sow and half grown cub. Great dog and a wonderful breed. We were happy to contribute to it. We've since retired from doing so. www.sunup-ranch.com
Check it quick I won't leave the link up for long.
View attachment 329124
Would it be a mountain kur? with the black nose?
We have a couple in town here and asked the owners if they were vislas

Cool thread idea. There's a lot of talent here!

Here's something I built all by my lonesome:

0411131700_zps08e848a9.jpg
wheelhouse%20and%20tower%20designed%20by%20%20LLB_zpsgfcntrde.jpg

This is the rough sketch of the wheelhouse I built... Really rough sketch. No drafting boards or tables were harmed in the making of this drawing....:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top