JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's an m38 48CFAF72-A0CA-499B-BF94-F038F969D3BB.jpeg

2C719719-CC07-4E73-83F4-15DE81C69346.jpeg I've just done the unthinkable!

Relax y'all! The original stock and rings are still perfect! Now I don't have to worry at all about dents and dings.

Last edited by a moderator:
The M-1 carbine prices have skyrocketed in the last few years.
I see them going for more then Garands.:confused: We had a WW 2 veteran
that used to run the 'Old Soldier's Match' at my club. He was in the
south pacific in WW 2. He use to refer to the M1 Carbine as the
"idiot stick".:eek: Issued to officers, truck drivers,cooks and rear support
personnel. Crusty old guy with few teeth. Everyone called him
Sarge but I think his real name was Jack. :rolleyes:
National Postal Meter
View attachment 365758
I have seen a lot of front line footage of the Iwo Jima invasion and many m1 carbines were present and accounted for many casualties I'm sure.

1895 Chilean Cavalry Mauser carbine 7X57. WWI era, carried a lot, shot little. Twenty years ago I rehabbed this back from the dead with a Numrich arms full rifle stock that I cut down and tweaked for the carbine. Oddly enough, all numbers were matching except for the barrel band. Shoots very well. Small wonder the Spaniards on San Juan Hill inflicted so many casualties on The Rough Riders in Cuba.

P1140145.JPG

My No5 Mk1 "Jungle Carbine". Because Dad carried a British 303 I wanted one too. These just seemed so cool. Except for the buttpad and retainer/sling loop this one is all original and is pretty nice. No import marks, either.
No5 Mk1.jpg

Some nice scopes there, Sir, with nice rifles hanging under 'em, too. I seem to have acquired a little collection of Weaver scopes over the years, from 1/8th MOA dot fine reticles to German #4 style...and some Ajacks, too.

upload_2018-11-5_20-13-44.png

They all look good on older rifles, as they are all x4 power - the Weavers, that is. The Ajacks are x2.5 power and look like new as you look through them - like they all do.

Can't beat steel tubes and high-quality glass, right?

I have a Weaver 3-9 on my K31, BTW.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top