JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dan Wesson 15-2, .357 Magnum, made in early 80s and still has an amazing finish.

771F3895-2AFC-4DF3-A673-63CF4C7A7D8C.jpeg

You had that Cerakoted? That's pretty fricken neat looking? We have one of those. Wifey's first carry gun. A little heaver for her and she uses a Sig 938 now.
It actually came from the factory that way (same with gold hardware) - I believe it was a Talo or some kind of exclusive

Does anyone have a lead on a leather vertical shoulder holster for the new model Anaconda 6"?
I can find the cheap ones but would like something a bit better and am not finding it.

Does anyone have a lead on a leather vertical shoulder holster for the new model Anaconda 6"?
I can find the cheap ones but would like something a bit better and am not finding it.
I know you said vertical...

Are you familiar with the Diamond D chest holster? It can be worn as a chest holster, or the gun can be slid partially towards the side. It stays cinched in place there.

I know you said vertical...

Are you familiar with the Diamond D chest holster? It can be worn as a chest holster, or the gun can be slid partially towards the side. It stays cinched in place there.

That is the quality I am looking for, but I really do want a vertical shoulder holster.
Thanks!

Safariland model 101.... Quite a few on ebay... I"ve been wearing one for over 25 years for a 7.5 inch revolver. Good wear and comfort. While spring retains firearm make sure you get the front retaining strap for extra retention.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews