JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And my bucket list S&W 686 from my good friend Mike, last buy Pre-114 (besides some 5.56 shell holders!)

IMG_20221111_101219019.jpg

And my bucket list S&W 686 from my good friend Mike, last buy Pre-114 (besides some 5.56 shell holders!)

View attachment 1324101
Is that a dash # gun? I've got a no-dash that looks just like it. Got it from a guy that got it from a woman who's husband owned it and passed away. We drove to Grants Pass for it. It looked like he only drove it to church one Sunday a month! Very faint turn line and little staining on the cylinder face. My grips are a bit lighter and date is within serial # date range. Those gun are quite the hand full, and absorb full power .357 Mag wonderfully!

View attachment 1324101
That's a nice one!

I have a nickel 586 that looks just like it. I think I paid $250 in the late '90s.

I love those S&W revolvers, don't know which is my favorite. My first revolver was a Dan Wesson in the late '80s, and my second was a S&W 29-2 I bought in the early '90s - smooth rosewood grips, deep, rich bluing, mahogany presentation box. I still have it; I guess I'd have to say it's still my favorite.

That's a nice one!

I have a nickel 586 that looks just like it. I think I paid $250 in the late '90s.

I love those S&W revolvers, don't know which is my favorite. My first revolver was a Dan Wesson in the late '80s, and my second was a S&W 29-2 I bought in the early '90s - smooth rosewood grips, deep, rich bluing, mahogany presentation box. I still have it; I guess I'd have to say it's still my favorite.
This is a "Show Pictures" thread. Where's the pictures of your model 29?

I'm curious, does your serial number start with an S or an N?

I got a bug in my bonnet for a smaller companion to the trio of big .44s, so went with a new 3", blued, Charter Arms Bulldog in .44 Special. (For the record, I never worked for the postal system, nor received communications from a satanic dog. Well, reasonably certain about the latter point. :p)

What took you so long‽.jpg

I bought this one last Monday (1/9) from up in your part of the country (Idaho), so do not yet have it in hand...

625-7-PP-A.jpg
625-7-PP.jpg

A S&W Model 625-7 a .45 Colt with a Power Port. 308 of them made for Lew Horton in 1999. I believe the stocks are custom Tedd Adamovich's BluMagnums in maple. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top