JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
COG; No Thanks, I just had a bar of soap!

I've changed my Vaqueros to include the Bisley Hammer, installed Spin Free Pawls, and have Custom Elk Horn Stocks(with LOTS of bark). I will also say that I think Bill Ruger would have appreciated the changes. I know I do.:):):)

I did change out the Cylinder Pin but only on the first one since it really didn't make any difference.

Last Edited:
Those are some excellent changes. Right now I'm too broke to make any changes, but I think the first will be changing out the cylinder pin.

One of my "Safe Queens". Still have the original box. I even have the purchase receipt from Ernst Hardware (remember that place?). I put the Pachmyr grips on and then decided it was too nice to carry. Now I'm looking for the original grips.

IMG_0264.JPG

Thought we would get in on the photos since this is where my wife got her revolver interest plus she was having a hard time with the semi-autos.
Top is the Heratige. 22. Bought a new but cheap one just to see if she would like it. We have never owned a revolver. Well 6 shells and 6 holes in the pop can at 15 yards and she was hooked. Got the Single 6 in .22. Loves it. She just bought a S&W 14-3 with the target set up. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Loved @Kristina's when she shot her's
20180905_211258.jpg .

The same shop has 2 17's. One with the full target set up and one that is missing the target grips. Wasn't enough slush in the slush fund to bring one of those home the same trip. I was reminded her birthday is coming up next month.
Slightly off topic but if some here really knows their 29 models could they PM me. I have a few questions. Thank you

I too enjoyed a six inch Highway Patrolman, that was one sweet shooting revolver. Unfortunately, that's one of the ones that got away. Regrets, I have a few...
Can someone please take the first part out of context for 'that' thread please? :p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top