JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ruger Security Six 357 magnum.

DSCF2357.JPG

If i ever have money again, i'm tempted to get the 4 inch Python (2020) but only because i don't have a 4 inch revolver. I'm undecided if i like it in 4 inch and might just get the 6 - i too think it's a very nice looking gun.

check out what honeybunch got me for my birthday. it's a 520

View attachment 738411

One of 3000 made for the NYSP, who cancelled the contract before the production run ended. All were released to the civilian market through regular distributor channels. Most that you find are unfired as they were instant collector's items. The first fixed-sight N-frame (other than the Model 58) since the 1950 series (and their re-issues). Are you going to shoot it, or is it going to become a safe queen (not disparaging - I have many safe queens that will never be fired in my lifetime). Your Honeybunch has exquisite taste.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

it looks unfired, but i don't think i can live with another safe queen. i've got a h.s. crusader 45lc with a tie wrap and it bugs me. my model 58s all shoot so good i think this will join them. at my age i feel entitled to enjoy shooting all the best stuff and fixed sight n-frames just fit me. in the 70s i had a lot of 1909s and 1917s but these are better. a 4" 38/44 would be good but i have many m10s around and prefer to make only one load per caliber.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top