JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any one seen a Ruger in .45 Colt lately or any other modern wheel guns, my Brother has a hankerin for a Colt thumper to go along with his Henry! Me, I need a Airweight or Titanium big bore, .44 or .45 would do nicely! :)

Kinda hard to speed load a pair of Old Armies!:D lol

IMG_2761.JPG
The newest addition to the family

Not really called for, but we'd love to see your actual revolver if you're able to post a pic? :cool:
All in jest, I'd rather see a picture of a real one than one that was pulled from the interwebs, it shows the craftsmanship. Besides, I can look at the pictures on the manufactures website.

Last Edited:
How's the trigger? I kind of want one...
I'm new to revolvers so don't have much to compare it with.
In DA, the Trigger is very smooth, not a long pull, breaks consistently. I would say a wee bit heavier than my CZ in DA.
In SA, very crisp.
My son hated the DA pull.
Recoil, my son says it's less than my Kimber CDP 45.
He did say, "this is my favorite of all your handguns."
We were shooting at a 14ga steel plate at 25 yards. Big, gnarly holes.
At 25 yards, POI was consistently 4" above POA. Moved to 7 yds and POI was 1" above POA.
I'm pleased with the addition to the collection. I need to shoot it a lot more.

Well, the Ruger does weigh more than the CDP by no less than 1/2 a pound; depending on if your CDP is Full, Pro, or Ultra size. It would also help on the Ruger that it has the rubber rimmed grip, and what grain ammo you use. Plus revolver recoil is different, as there is no slide movement. I like revolvers, I have an S&W 7 shot 357 in 3". Enjoy it! I often shoot Fiocchi 142gr Truncated Nose FMJ for target practice.
SW686+3T.jpg

Last Edited:
My only "new" S&W. 686-6. I really wasn't interested in the new ones but I got a good buy on it and I'm really glad I brought it home. Great trigger with a little tuning. I enjoy polishing. Wood grips in the mail.

3C6764C8-080C-47DF-BC49-BC4EE9E65738.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top