JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Edgun .22

DSCN0195.JPG

I just bought a Hatsan Model 95 springer. Currently using the crap scope it came with and doing ok with it, Taken a few ground squirrels with it so far. Its in the .22 cal. My daughter is having a blast with it as well. It has the Quattro fully adjustable trigger, see in pic.

Next gun will be a PCP.

Update....pics
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last Edited:
If I've posted this photo on this forum, I can't find it. If I have, please excuse me.:rolleyes:

Crosman 116. Made in the early 50's. Powered by an external bulk CO2 source, and I was told years ago that these CO2 cylinders are made from surplus aircraft oxygen cylinders from WWII.

I received this as a young adult, a gift from an elderly neighbor we had when I grew up in Portland. The owner told me he used to shoot rats in the houses that were vacated to make room for Marshall High School.

This is a very accurate, and reasonably powerful pistol. I shot it on many occasions in my neighbors basement when I was growing up, so I'm very proud to own this gun.

WAYNO.

GEDC0013-1_zpsae72fc41.jpg

Gorgeous gun! Those things are spendy too!

Well, a NEW one is. Around $2600 these days.

Total waste of money AFAIAC, since I shoot like ****. These days I have a hard time making 130x150 - my best score this year. This 10m standing is a lot less fun than it used to be.

Also, my shooting jacket has shrunk in the middle...

One expense this year was having to buy a new air cylinder. They are only 'lifed' for ten years, and mine ran out this month. A new one in yUK was £209.00, and buying one here meant had to be sent from the importer to my RFD [think FFL] at a cost to me, of course. Buying it from mannland Yoorup obviated that, due to the way that the law is set up here in yUK, AND it was almost £40 CHEAPER, and that included £22.50 shipping, too. Leaving the EU is going to be good for us shooters, since right now we have to pay EU sales taxes on everything we obtain, so it will be even cheaper to get stuff from over the Channel.

tac

Another gun I've had for nearly 50 years, a King model 5536. There were a couple of mergers of airgun companies in the early part of the 20th century that ultimately became Daisy. The King Manufacturing company was absorbed by Daisy, and continued to make their own airguns, until 1931, when Daisy began manufacturing the King brand, and used the King name, alongside Daisy, til roughly the beginning of WWII. This gun should have been made in the time period 1935-1941.

This gun is in quite good condition, and still operates perfectly.

WAYNO.

P1030302_zpsomapr8ct.jpg P1030309_zps4ifzmztp.jpg

wow, seems like 20 years ago. only been ~six.
100+ guns since then. hope the next six are at least as good. heck, let's go for 60. i'll be back. ;)

Capture.PNG

learned my lesson, now about all i shoot are springers.
beemanhatsancase2021a.jpg

wild the ebay prices on the gun. $400+? can't imagine why, must be the Bond thing. for something that will just sit and gather dust in this house.
i'm thinking, 50 bucks get a Buckmark/Ruger break-pistol and shoot just as accurately. and look just as handsome. :)
browningbuckbreakbarrelpistolaug2021a.jpg

Got two of 'em, me. :)

1646081244092.png
1646081268639.png
And this..
1646081304266.png
and these... Walther LP3 and a P88 with upgrades including a Walther red dot scope - works very well.
1646081351706.png
1646081806871.png
and...
1646081414168.png
...leftie.....
1646081468662.png
1646081652589.png
and a few more, that are out on loan right now - an Original Model 10 - a hideous thing, but it shoots very well, once you get used to its funny feel.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top