JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
and then here is Matador R3 long single shot 30 cal (left) and Matador R3 standard multishot in 25 cal.

I like bullpups can you tell =)

Side-by-Side_zpsd36b4d45.jpg

This is my pair of Hatsan AT44-10 rifles. One in 22 cal and one in 25. Both have H IMG_0073.JPG awke scopes and both will shoot a full clip in a dime at 150 feet (the depth of my lot in Hillsboro)

Feinwerkbau FP70 - formerly owned by fellow club member Matt Skelhon - Beijing Paralympic Games Gold Medallist and London Silver Medallist. Sadly, his skill did not stay in the rifle....
upload_2015-11-9_22-55-47.png

tac

Last Edited:
Got lots more, but it's getting late here so I'll post them tomorrow - two mint and boxed LP53 and my current LH Steyr LP10, and EMGEE LP2, an Original Model 10 and a Walther LG55, even a Diana Model 15 found in an attic..........

Night...

tac

upload_2015-11-9_22-57-13.png

I won this lovely old .177cal Walther LG55 in a Berlin gun club raffle back in 1991 - it's just about to have its second piston head after all that time - even back then it was over twenty years old....

upload_2015-11-10_16-8-32.png

As you can see, I tend to take care of my guns...

tac

Howdy all. I'm Frank, Hillsboro Oregon.

My Gamo Whisper Fusion Pro. Had it for a couple months. Love it. Break-barrel.
http://amzn.to/1W8lnNh

k2nccriflesetup002.jpg

I shoot it a couple times a week. Nice to be able to take 10 steps out the house and play! :)

k2nccriflesetup003.jpg

Been trying a bunch of different brands and sizes of ammo.

targetk2ncc002.jpg

Frank - just a word - resting the barrel of any springer directly on ANYTHING is guaranteed to give you groups like a garden hose.. Same goes for resting the actual gun itself directly on any hard support. Springers are incredibly sensitive to the way that they are held, and really need a hand between the stock and the solid rest.

Give it a try, and vary the strength of the grip on the forend, too, and see the difference.

tac

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top