JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The one that has the ball on the bottom, what is that? I thought the Giro had the tank like the Airforce rifles ie - buttstock location..either way thanks for sharing bud, those are some of the coolest guns I've seen in a VERY long time! Wife says thanks to...joked that it looked like it had a "sack"...lol

Why not have a really nice glass case and mount that bad boy to the wall? Cool conversation piece for the living room or study. I'd show that off in the man cave for sure.

Thanks again!

That is my plan to have them in a glass case eventually. The one with the ball on it is from england it was called a shepherds gun, when the times got very hard a few hundred years ago people that had these would sneek onto a ranch at night and take out one of the sheep since it was so quiet so they could eat. Thats just one of the storys I have heard about these. this is one of the few examples left in the world. and it all breaks down for transport.

Here are a few of my toys.

P1010828.jpg
P1010826.jpg
P1010821.jpg
P1010716.jpg
P1010669.jpg
P1060176.jpg

Just got this Benjamin Trail NP Nitro Piston in .22 a few weeks ago. Overall quality seems to be pretty good; scope seems decent (for what it is); wood is a bit lighter than what you seen online (variations in color and all that); Seems to be very accurate from my sessions in the garage - need to get it out on the range to really see how it'll do.

Here is my "Garage Shooter" for when it's too nasty to go to the range.
I added a scope, flashlight and a small red laser on a 45 degree rail for midnight rat shooting.
It will shoot dime sized groups at 35' and at half power, it will bury a pellet 1/4" into 1/2" plywood.

Jack...:cool:

sM4-177-1_zps2d163f1d.jpg

sM4-177-4_zps50dd465d.jpg

17735ft_zps0339be98.jpg

Airguns can be used in your garage or basement and besides being pure fun they WILL improve your firearm groups if you practice with them. The ones shown here are standard .177 caliber and do not require extra pumps or SCUBA tanks, CO2 cartridges, and other spendy paraphernalia to charge them--just a tin of pellets and a target.

Daisy 717 single-stroke pneumatic with modified trigger and match grip. Currently sold under the Avanti label.

717.jpg

Weihrauch HW40 [aka the Beeman P3] single-stroke pneumatic [top] and a Weihrauch HW70 spring-piston. The HW40 is similar to the superb FAS604 design and is one of the best values in an entry-level air pistol. It has a two-stage trigger, is inexpensive to buy and shoot, has good balance and low weight, and it will punch the 10-ring. Buy one!

3hw70.jpg

The FAS604 [top] is a quality-built single-stroke pneumatic air pistol that closely resembles a 22lr auto in size, weight, and balance. This is the one I recommend as a home trainer to those who pursue offhand Bullseye. It's priced well below the cost of the pre-charged match air pistols. Airguns of Arizona has imported it for a few years <broken link removed> and it is now also sold and supported by Larry Carter <broken link removed> , <broken link removed> . To give you an idea of scale, the 604 is shown with the 22lr FAS602 standard pistol.

FYI: Here's a nicely illustrated seal rebuild article for the FAS 604...
<broken link removed>

as602604ssm.jpg

Nice i like it.

I have these. I never thought I'd like a bull pup but this 25 caliber Cricket is the bad boy on the block. Accuracy, power, looks, compact and it's quiet to boot. What more can you ask for? The Air Arms is a great gun.also but mine is it a .177 and its great for economy of cheaper pellets.
Image-5-W600_zps0cd28032.jpg
2_zps876a7f82.jpg

I have these. I never thought I'd like a bull pup but this 25 caliber Cricket is the bad boy on the block. Accuracy, power, looks, compact and it's quiet to boot. What more can you ask for? The Air Arms is a great gun.also but mine is it a .177 and its great for economy of cheaper pellets.
Image-5-W600_zps0cd28032.jpg
2_zps876a7f82.jpg

How many shots do you get off the cricket before refilling? Velocity? Mag count?
Thanks, Doc

How many shots do you get off the cricket before refilling? Velocity? Mag count?
Thanks, Doc

------------------------------------
Doc, the Crickets are quite efficient. I get 76 full power shots before I refill with a 4000 psi fill. At that point it has about 1000 psi remaining. FPS is at 940 shooting JSB heavy's. 12 round mags. Accurate as heck too. I just got back from a sage rat shoot and slayed somewhere in the neigborhood of 250 rats with it. Crickets rock! :rockstar::gun14:

------------------------------------
Doc, the Crickets are quite efficient. I get 76 full power shots before I refill with a 4000 psi fill. At that point it has about 1000 psi remaining. FPS is at 940 shooting JSB heavy's. 12 round mags. Accurate as heck too. I just got back from a sage rat shoot and slayed somewhere in the neigborhood of 250 rats with it. Crickets rock! :rockstar::gun14:

Thanks! I think a Cricket is in my future.

I have a couple I find somewhat enjoyable on occasion, I started out with the Beeman 25cal Kodiak, sent it back to Beeman had them take out the steel spring, and put in a gas piston, and had the trigger cleaned up, breaks cleanly at about 2lbs, it pushes over 900fps 10' from the barrel, and prints over 600fps at 50 yards. It is rough on digger squirrels at anything inside of 50 yards. My other toy is a Daystate CR-X, upgraded the compensator, and regulator, the scuba tank rests nicely on my shooting bench, you can cover a 5 shot grouping with a dime at 25 yards, and it is lethal out to 50 on diggers as well. Us boys with our toys :) 22cal Daystate CR-X Air Rifle 02.jpg

22cal Daystate CR-X Air Rifle 02.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top