JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Again, try the classifieds if you're trying to sell it. That's probably why your previous post was removed.

If the idea is to show it, as is the point of this thread, then describing anything special about it might be in order. That's how this thread works...

Colt M45A1 USMC Decom.

2276EGA.jpg

Already did, ya ninny! Click the link in the post you quoted. :s0110:
Sigh.....

Sigh.....
NINE MONTHS!!!??? Jeebus, what the hell was wrong with them? Pregnancy? :s0140:

Why do you do this to yourself? :s0153: :s0140:
Because Wilson Combat makes the best 1911s.

FWIW I waited 9+ months for Cylinder & Slide to accept my .40 HiPower for mods and other work. They charged $50 for the privilege of getting on their waiting list though the $50 would be applied to your final bill. It was due to so many people flaking. I paid it because I think C&S is the best place to get work done on your Hi Power. Took them a month or so to do all the work. I love the results.

I should have added...
About 9 years ago I bought a beat up but fully functional Wilson CQB off Gun Broker. Even in that condition it was a great deal on my dream gun. I then shipped it off to Wilson Combat with instructions to replace all small parts with their "Bullet proof" parts, put a new barrel in it and refinish it with Cerakote.
Took several months to get it back but opening that package was more exciting than my fantasy of a 25 year old Ann-Margret stripping in front of me.
The CQB is everything I dreamed it would be. A favorite "Pride of ownership" moment for me was at Front Sight when, during the weapon check on day 1 a younger instructor said the trigger was too light. Two other instructors came up, checked and the older one said to the youngster "This is a Wilson, kid." and handed the gun back to me with a nod. The only other gun I own that's comparable is a 6" Colt Python in Royal Blue finish. that was . A pal had owned this for years. He had it tuned by the Colt Custom shop who gave it an amazing trigger. I acquired as part of a trade for my CJ-5. It's a safe queen because it's just too pretty to shoot :s0092:

I should have added...
About 9 years ago I bought a beat up but fully functional Wilson CQB off Gun Broker. Even in that condition it was a great deal on my dream gun. I then shipped it off to Wilson Combat with instructions to replace all small parts with their "Bullet proof" parts, put a new barrel in it and refinish it with Cerakote.
Took several months to get it back but opening that package was more exciting than my fantasy of a 25 year old Ann-Margret stripping in front of me.
The CQB is everything I dreamed it would be. A favorite "Pride of ownership" moment for me was at Front Sight when, during the weapon check on day 1 a younger instructor said the trigger was too light. Two other instructors came up, checked and the older one said to the youngster "This is a Wilson, kid." and handed the gun back to me with a nod. The only other gun I own that's comparable is a 6" Colt Python in Royal Blue finish. that was . A pal had owned this for years. He had it tuned by the Colt Custom shop who gave it an amazing trigger. I acquired as part of a trade for my CJ-5. It's a safe queen because it's just too pretty to shoot :s0092:
I was at the local range with my dad a few months ago, we were the only people shooting. The two range masters were related and were oogling over the two guns I had brought: the colt and a Volquartsen. "We've never seen guns of that caliber at this range".

I was at the local range with my dad a few months ago, we were the only people shooting. The two range masters were related and were oogling over the two guns I had brought: the colt and a Volquartsen. "We've never seen guns of that caliber at this range".
LOL... Clever!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads