JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just updated mine
20191017_005159.jpg

Finally finished the Thompson, it's literally just the original slide and frame everything else has been replaced. The red hairs worth of up/down play in the trigger will serve as a constant reminder to be patient and do one pass with the file at a time between checks. It could have been perfect dammit!

The 2011 is a recent addition, a PRX I picked up "used" has had 2-3 mags fired through it figured it was a good trade. Thinking it needs a new trigger but idk if I can afford to start another one lol

E83B92D4-D14C-4182-8585-925B1E95E0DA.jpeg

Last Edited:
Finally finished the Thompson, it's literally just the original slide and frame everything else has been replaced. The red hairs worth of up/down play in the trigger will serve as a constant reminder to be patient and do one pass with the file at a time between checks. It could have been perfect dammit!

The 2011 is a recent addition, a PRX I picked up "used" has had 2-3 mags fired through it figured it was a good trade. Thinking it needs a new trigger but idk if I can afford to start another one lol

Congrats on a couple sweet guns. Those Para double stack .45's are fun. A set of thin G10 grips would be sexy on that tan frame, just sayin'... :D

Congrats on a couple sweet guns. Those Para double stack .45's are fun. A set of thin G10 grips would be sexy on that tan frame, just sayin'... :D
I've been looking for grips now dammit....hard to find ones I like for the double stack it's a sa has the little tabs on the back of grip also has wierd bushings that are part of the frame. I want to find a trigger for it too the stock ones too sloppy.

I've been looking for grips now dammit....hard to find ones I like for the double stack it's a sa has the little tabs on the back of grip also has wierd bushings that are part of the frame. I want to find a trigger for it too the stock ones too sloppy.
Have you looked at Altamont grips, they have quite a selection of custom grips.

*most* 1911 parts work on the Paras, but there are some quirks, like grips and triggers. IIRC, at least the sear/trigger spring, hammer, strut, and main spring housing are all standard 1911 parts.

While they are not G-10's, the Cocobolo grips here --> Amazon.com : Hogue para Ordnance P-14 Coco Bolo Checkered Gun Grips : Sports & Outdoors might not look bad on that frame.

Here's some double stack 1911 grips that are pretty wicked too... --> 1911 Hi Cap Custom Pistol Grip

I seen the stoner ones on eBay...vz has some on their site too wish they did the burl colors in the p14 grips though. The trigger is looking like the bigger pita to find I've only found a couple and they aren't ones I'd want to use. I'll shop around and find one eventually....No big rush it's not like it's broken and can't be shot as is

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top