JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fired my CMP 1940 Colt at 25 yards using Wolf steel case and it did well.
Figured I'd share it here since everyone is just show and telling their gats instead of shooting it.
Might as well make this the 1911 barbie doll dress up marathon.
Come on peeps..shoot them 1911s and make JMB proud.

20230102_151842.jpg 20230102_151839.jpg

Figured I'd share it here since everyone is just show and telling their gats instead of shooting it.

View attachment 1339446 View attachment 1339447
Well we do shoot them but there is a "shooting pictures" thread for that. Do we need to post pics here about reloading for our 1911's as well?

View attachment 1339446 View attachment 1339447
Thousands of rounds through mine and my wifes. I make them for show and go. No safe queens or pavement princess' built here

I no longer own this pistol. But I've mentioned it here before. This was a Springfield Armory Inc. 1911 Linkless in .40 S&W. Ser. no. NM100767. Just the other day I stumbled across this photograph; I didn't even recall that I had taken it. It's a scanned print picture, the color is about right because the gun had that greenish Parkerized finish.

These Linkless guns were made in small numbers, I think SAI got in some kind of lawsuit from the German company that made this design for 1911 application but I'm not sure of the details now. They made some in 10mm Auto, the 40's were rare. Which I was not aware of at the time.

IMG_20230119_0005.jpg

My humble 1911 collection

Springfield Marine Operator
Sig sauer
Sig Sauer Nightmare
Dan Wesson Valor's

Have my heart set on an Ed brown next (when I get rich AND find an FFL taking shipments and a reasonable release period)

1911s.jpg

My humble 1911 collection

Springfield Marine Operator
Sig sauer
Sig Sauer Nightmare
Dan Wesson Valor's

Have my heart set on an Ed brown next (when I get rich AND find an FFL taking shipments and a reasonable release period)

View attachment 1353898
I really like those SIGs, but they're all very pretty! :s0116: :s0116: :s0116: :s0116: :s0116:

(an emoji for each one) :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads