JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, it's a bit of a chunk to start. I held off for a couple of years but finally bit the bullet and joined. The yearly dues are less painful now, the renewal in the mail this week. But yeah, it's a good range, and worth it in the long run.

As for the shotgun - you know the rules here, right? Mention a new gun, gotta post pics!!!

:s0122:
O yeah...I know the rules :rolleyes:

I bought it offa GunsAmerica so it's gonna take a little bit for it to get here (from TN). As soon as it lands at my FFL I'll get a pic and hopefully post a short range review.

Short because "Shotgun goes boom....yaaay" doesn't even take me very long to write.

If you do go out into the forest, PLEASE clean up after yourself. Its really is great to go to the cleanups but it sucks that we HAVE to have cleanups.
I see there's a cleanup just around the corner on June 18th. I'm going to try to get that day off and get on up there. Unfortunately in my line of work (I'm a truck driver) getting that one day off means also getting the day before and the day after off too...

Ima try real hard tho. I make every attempt not to be too much of a pain in the neck to the folks I work for, so maybe they can throw me a bone this one time....plus it's for a good cause...bbq.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top