JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Status
Reactions
I got a notice that the "I Voted Today" thread had been moved to another forum. But, when I clicked to view it, I got the message in the title.

Was it moved or simply re-moved?

Ive been noticing my comments disappear... no warning or notice. Just I post a comment, a day later its gone?....
NWFA Nazi controlled now!? I noticed more of this since a notice from Joe Link about how he could sell the website for 6 figures and him complaining about all the politics on the website. Id say if you didnt micro-manage every thing posted you could claim negligence but I doubt the page would get shutdown from an outside source because of political talk...
People who run website are power hungry, and believe it to be their baby, but when you talk openly about selling "your baby" for six figures I think less of you, maybe its just me. But if you sell your baby, it will be some elses problem.... and your power is gone.

I got a notice that the "I Voted Today" thread had been moved to another forum. But, when I clicked to view it, I got the message in the title.

Was it moved or simply re-moved?
it is in the hidden section. This is an opt-in section where more controversial topics can be discussed (PG-13) to keep the rest of the website G rated.

Opt in here:
<broken link removed>

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR