JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, if I get this straight, if you build towns around forests, and the forests burn like they have before the dawn of man, your house might burn too?

Sweet! Just cut down all the trees. We're good.

Looks more like taking a natural occurrence and fear mongering people to suit their agenda.

Tinfoil hat time.

I do not believe these fires were natural. I work about 1.5 miles from the fire line of one of the fires. LEOs were more concerned with telling people the fires were natural than helping with looting. Then they booked people for arsen and tried to hide it. All the fires north of the Medford area were approximately the same distance from I5 on major highways. Satellite thermal shows them to have started sequentially. We also had reports of people that were trying to start fires being held by citizens until they could be picked up (and probably just let go) by LEOs. We also had people not being allowed to call teams to the fires so they would grow. We had local firefighters that never got a call and some that were turned away.

Fire in the woods is important for the health of the forest. Fire is not bad.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top