JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Beware of glin (Tacoma, WA). Played a game with me yesterday. I received a PM from him wanting to know if I would ship a firearm I have for sale on this site to his FFL in Washington. I agreed to do so at his expense. Requested detail on his FFL and his phone number so we could work out details. I made arrangements for packaging and shipping and he agreed to send me a USPS money order as I don't do PayPal. Communication has since stopped completely. No further contact or reply from him. All he had to do was to say he had changed his mind. Apparently, like so many others on these sites, he likes to play games and waste others time. Be careful if contacted by glin (said his name was Glen.

The only member I could find with a name like that has been here since 2016 so they're probably not a scammer. If you have a beef with them, it's best to bring it up privately. If you really think they are scamming you, which it doesn't sound like from your description, tell a moderator. Either way, you're out of your lane on this one.

The only member I could find with a name like that has been here since 2016 so they're probably not a scammer. If you have a beef with them, it's best to bring it up privately. If you really think they are scamming you, which it doesn't sound like from your description, tell a moderator. Either way, you're out of your lane on this one.
Good luck if he contacts you.

Check your inbox there, buddy. I have the final message sent to you and was awaiting your response. If you're this quick to fire off accusations and slander my reputation; I don't want your shotgun. 7502EDE2-AB00-463B-A764-284FB1985DC8.jpeg

I never agreed to sending a USPS money order nor did I agree to communicating via Phone (I actually prefer to keep things on the forum so all previous dialog is consolidated in one place). The last question I had was with regards to payment; which I received no response on. Additionally, I just closed a deal with JohnnyHammersticks within the last 48 hours on his PPK/S, if you have any doubt that I'm a credible member of the forum.

Appears to be another beautiful day in Hazzard County. But appearances can be deceiving as all heck is about to break loose in the Duke household. One thing you can say about old Jessie Duke and his brood, things ain't never boring.

Thread closed.

General reminder to all: Please don't call out folks amidst the open forum. Have issues you can't resolve amongst yourselves, or concerns regarding other members? Use the report features. The "report" button at the bottom of posts and in PMs.

As towards the negative feedback. User @Clay Bob you are in the wrong here. Pull your negative feedback. Please.

If you don't, Joe will be pulled into this. He's really pretty busy ATM with the upgrade for Monday am...

So, if the 2 of you all don't make amends amongst yourselves , shake hands and walk away cordial like?

My recommendation will be the hammer. Pure, simple & easy.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews