JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone else here get anything like this? Basically it states credit scores cannot be used by insurance carriers for auto, home etc. premium factors. I noticed my car insurance went up $5.00 this month. I'm assuming it's because of this, even though I have strong credit and a clean driving record and positive insurance records as well.

20211130_211504.jpg

No, because I knew about it in advance and it was on my loooooong list of why I could not live another day in my native WA.

Thank the emperor and his hand picked advisors of parliament.

This couldn't possibly have any connection to the insurance payouts for ""mostly peaceful" demonstrations all over the country in the last two years!

"It's not a problem, because they were covered by insurance!"

This couldn't possibly have any connection to the insurance payouts for ""mostly peaceful" demonstrations all over the country in the last two years!

"It's not a problem, because they were covered by insurance!"
No, it is a corporate tax on the middle class to cover the now lowered premiums for the lower class as they have, in general, lower credit scores. As if insurance wasn't already legalized extortion.

Our renewal, 3 cars, 1 house, 1 boat increased by $283 this year, and our insurance company sent a letter with the increase stating it is mostly due to them not being able to reference our credit score.

I then emailed Xi Jinping and Kim JongUn the GPS coordinates of Jay Inslee. Fingers crossed!

Our renewal, 3 cars, 1 house, 1 boat increased by $283 this year, and our insurance company sent a letter with the increase stating it is mostly due to them not being able to reference our credit score.

I then emailed Xi Jinping and Kim JongUn the GPS coordinates of Jay Inslee. Fingers crossed!
That's what I was thinking. They suddenly have less "trust" in us since not being able to use our credit scores to factor our premiums. What a crock.

Wife and I could not have better "record", ours just went up a couple hundred. She was fuming. I shrugged and said this is what people keep saying they want and voting for it. We flood the place with people here illegally, give them the right to drive here, do not care if they have insurance or not, then wonder why rates go up. Insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting to get a different result and voters keep doing it. Those of us who do care enough to vote well just have to go along with the ride for now.

Should we honestly believe that those with lower credit scores are getting their premiums lowered? Where are all the people celebrating their lower rates? Insurnace companies are a State mandated racket and they will look for any excuse or metric to raise rates or lower their risk of having to pay out. I understand they want to maximize profits but I shouldn't be forced by the State to buy their products so I can drive on roads I paid for with my taxes. If the State drops the mandate then I don't care what metrics they want to use to determine premiums.

Edit: Why is my insurance company continually raising my rates including comprehensive rate for a 2006 jalopy that declines in value every year? I have a great credit score, no tickets, no accidents. Best answer I can come up with is because they want to maximize profits. Insurance companies are on my depise list.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top