JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry, I'm done panicking when it comes to guns/ammo.

Even FDR (who makes Obama look like an amatuer) was not able to get everything he wanted by Executive Order (including packing the Supreme Court). Obama can threaten, and he can try, but ultimately his unilateral powers are limited. I don't think he has the political capital at the moment to overreach.

the treaty has also been beaten, these changes cannot be made without the authorization of congress. this is nothing more than a conspiracy theory at the level this article talks about but we can look forward to continuing to fight obama over our gun rights for a while longer. still nice to know his exec actions arent as extreme as this article leads you to believe.

well i know a local place that will allow me to buy 100 rounds of 9mm at a time and limited to stock if i rent a range lane :s0155: but at this time i have enough/what my budget allows.

Executive actions/orders can't create new law. Obama was a Constitutional lawyer. He knows this. If it could have been done, he would have done it. All executive orders can do is strengthen existing laws. As an example, had the background check bill gone through, an order could have been made to "record background checks", and... boom: we'd have had registration, in the form of a "database of properly performed background checks", even though a national registry would have been illegal according to Federal law. Semantics are fun.

In short, it's a great time to stop panic buying, and invest a lot of time into converting voters, focusing on PR on behalf of the gun community, etc. We really need to be proactive, and focus on heading future legislation off, instead of just scrambling to fill the cupboards in case laws go in. After all, NY showed us that grandfathering isn't a given. If you focus on getting things, instead of actively protecting your rights, you may have to get rid of all of that stuff, anyway.

Sorry, I'm done panicking when it comes to guns/ammo.

Even FDR (who makes Obama look like an amatuer) was not able to get everything he wanted by Executive Order (including packing the Supreme Court). Obama can threaten, and he can try, but ultimately his unilateral powers are limited. I don't think he has the political capital at the moment to overreach.

Different times. FDR lorded over an era where statism was an upcoming force. Today the Total State is unquestioned and worshiped.

Recall the debate and controversy in WW2 regarding the assassination of Admiral Yamamoto, to today's mass-murderer-in-chief executing hundreds of foreign civilians with nary a complaint.

Different times. FDR lorded over an era where statism was an upcoming force. Today the Total State is unquestioned and worshiped.

Recall the debate and controversy in WW2 regarding the assassination of Admiral Yamamoto, to today's mass-murderer-in-chief executing hundreds of foreign civilians with nary a complaint.

Yep, it seems that the new American citizen thinks ts OK for Our government to kill any men, women and children anywhere around the world as long as it isn't American Citizens.

Yep, it seems that the new American citizen thinks ts OK for Our government to kill any men, women and children anywhere around the world as long as it isn't American Citizens.

Too late for that too: Anwar al-Awlaki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course the distinction between executing citizens and foreigners is absurd to begin with. Foreigners aren't untermenschen to be killed at will, no matter how much their spilled blood pleases the neocons.

Warming up the frog.. if it's OK to do it to dark people with funny religions, how far till real bible believing hard cores like me and Father of four and many others here are targeted for assassination? After all, we are told to resist evil and be salt of the earth..salt preserves good things and irritates bad things.. and we are commanded to be armed. That does not go well with our masters plans

If the current prez starts passing gun laws via executive order he would demonstrate to the people exactly why we have the second amendment. That is tyranny. That doesn't fly in this country. Try another one. Maybe start campaigning in China or N. Korea.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top