Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Positive experience with APEX Gun Parts.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Mephistopheles, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles Lane County, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

In the future I'm looking at APEX Gun Parts https://www.apexgunparts.com for parts on my SKS. They had an SKS safety lever I was having trouble locating. Most places carried it, but were out of stock. It was sent out the first business day. They carry a variety of milsurp and accessories. I have no connection to APEX, just a pleased customer.

2. Velzey

Velzey Estacada, Oregon Gunsmith Gunsmith Bronze Vendor Bronze Supporter

I second them. They have shipped me parts before payment has even cleared. And always super fast shipping

3. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

I third them, I got mags and other obtuse internal parts for a project I was working on a while back.

4. feconn

feconn Skamania Co. Washington Member

I've also had no problems with Apex.

5. TwinStick

TwinStick In the wind Active Member

I've never dealt with Apex, but this is always good info. I will vouch for Numrich when needing obsolete gun parts also.

6. 1990Turbo

1990Turbo St.Helens Active Member

Im on the Apex bandwagon also. I have a Golani knock off of a Galil and they had the firing pin I needed was like 6 bucks and got it very fast!

7. mancat

mancat Kitsap County Well-Known Member

APEX is absolutely the best in the milsurp parts biz, with plenty of NOS/new parts as well.