JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
PLEASE NOTE I have currently have a A3 stock that does not have the glued pad. It is also listed unless it sales first it is available in place of the stock pictured.

$1100 with an A2 stock or
$1250with the Pictured A3 retractable stock.
If you need ammo I will sell 200 rds with this for $100

I have owned this for around 12 years and it does not get any use after building a couple cetmes its a Indep G3 note it is Marked "G3" Not ptr or some other clone marking. The barrel is Portuguese FMP Marked I can't say for sure but from what I have gathered and based on the quality of the welds this rifle minus the German and US drop in parts that I added was made in Portugal.

This is a Semi Auto G3 Battle Rifle. Since I did not know if this was a pre-ban I added confirmed US made parts to ensure 922r compliance so it has a PTR Navy Lower with US Parts and it has a extend US made Charging handle and flash hider

The internals was replaced with German factory HK Parts just because I had them the bolt is new old stock German locking pc the bolt gap is perfect and the charging lever is as easy to pull as they can be. Just test fired 30 rds to make sure it operated smoothly.

It has an A3 retractable stock the butt pad in the photo was jb welded on and is quite comfortable vs. not having the pad. I know Purest would prefer not to have the pad but if you plan to shoot it It does make it comfortable.

The photos picked up some surface rust which has been cleaned off it was not even visible until the flash and the way the photo processed showed it.

IMG_2923.jpg
IMG_2918.jpg
IMG_2920.jpg
IMG_2922.jpg IMG_2924_copy.jpg IMG_2925.jpg IMG_2926.jpg IMG_2927.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Trade interest would be

magpul bolt release lever
8mm mauser and .303 Brit. HUNTING AMMO
Maybe Colt Ar15 parts
8mm Mauser and .303 reloading dies and supplies.
XD-9 Mags
Enfield 4 or 5 or 10 round mag.
.300WM 180 gr ammo
Bushnell elite 4200 var scope

Last Edited:
It was my first in the Hk 90 series rifles. But thanks to a good and generous friend :rolleyes: loaning me a jig I don't need it anymore.

The CETME unissued wood stocks come either blond or a light walnut brown. They were then given a dip in boiled linseed oil, often several dips. This changes them to the common varying reddish tones that you see. The brown stocks just become darker brown. There are some blond stocks that were given some other type of coating and so they stayed blond. I have handled a number of stocks with a rough black coating but have never found an explanation for that type of finish.

Funny how the Spanish invented the CETME, the Germans copied it, and then the
Portuguese would buy the G3 copy instead of the CETME.
My bud has a CETME he got walking out of a gun show. Paid $400 for it. They are good investments.

Curious if the G3 is as loud as the CETME

The Portuguese did not copy the HK. Their G3s were produced on HK tooling, You are correct in saying they are basically the same rifle other than some improvements made on the G3. The bolt carrier design is different as well as the charging tube with a pushpin, handguard hanger. And the use of diopter sites,

Funny how the Spanish invented the CETME, the Germans copied it, and then the
Portuguese would buy the G3 copy instead of the CETME.
My bud has a CETME he got walking out of a gun show. Paid $400 for it. They are good investments.

Curious if the G3 is as loud as the CETME

There is a lot of interesting history to the G3 rifle and its development from the Cetme and the start of H&K. Just look it up.

And yes it's as loud. Same barrel length Same design with some improvements.

Yes but I still have it for sale. I just don't bump it often. I let have let it rest for over a year once. I just bump every once in a while to show it off. I have been meaning to take it out and get some shooting videos with it and take some new pitures with a fixed stock on it.

I won't trade it for an AR and yes I do know a thing or two about building these I didn't build this one but I used it for reference for the ones I did.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.