JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How funny how the video is marketing to the groups who are anti establishment.
And Portland is looking at them as money-spending tourists!

It struck me that this ad was the brainchild of the same people that approved the idiotic Cover Oregon ads that got laughed at by late-night (and very liberal) TV comics.

Police Change Traffic-Stop Policies Because Too Many Blacks Are Arrested for Moving Violations

Police Change Traffic-Stop Policies Because Too Many Blacks Are Arrested for Moving Violations

Well I've got some bad news for them. If you tell one group they are less likely to get pulled over, human nature says they will be which: more or less careful drivers? Which means their representation in the category " moving violations that pose an immediate danger to public safety" will which: increase or decrease?

This is going to go just as well as the last three idiotic ideas to pass through this cesspool of a jurisdiction. The powers that be will learn nothing from it. It will be your fault, it will be my fault, it will be Trump's fault, it will be anything but the fault of the people who dreamt it up, because you're always right if you just wish hard enough.

Well I've got some bad news for them. If you tell one group they are less likely to get pulled over, human nature says they will be which: more or less careful drivers? Which means their representation in the category " moving violations that pose an immediate danger to public safety" will which: increase or decrease?

This is going to go just as well as the last three idiotic ideas to pass through this cesspool of a jurisdiction. The powers that be will learn nothing from it. It will be your fault, it will be my fault, it will be Trump's fault, it will be anything but the fault of the people who dreamt it up, because you're always right if you just wish hard enough.
This is good news for me. I don't need to license my vehicle that never leaves potland now! I'm lily white!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top