JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The gang pipeline straight up the west coast runs through Portland, and with cops basically being forced to stand down Portland remains ripe for the picking.

Yet you'll almost never hear a peep about it. It's all "gun violence." Even if a group of citizens protecting their own lives were to stack a few of them up and leave them for cleanup crews, it would still be written off a "gun violence" with a dash of "white supremacy" thrown in by renown race grifter Hardesty.

Let's remember that the Portland voters elected these officials across two elections. They can blam the city administrators, but they should blame themselves for their bad voting decisions that started years ago.

Let's remember that the Portland voters elected these officials across two elections. They can blam the city administrators, but they should blame themselves for their bad voting decisions that started years ago.
You're right however, these officials and those who voted for them are incapable of self-reflection or admission of blame or responsibility. if they did, the game is over.

Ask yourself what would turn voters in Portland more quickly to vote a saner option: increase in gang violence (sorry, "gun violence") or more homeless encampments in their neighborhoods?

My money is on the latter.

I've heard that any publicity is good publicity...

1627595352979.png

a) why do you care whether I care ? But since you took the time to ask, because I'm curious.
b) In a case that hasn't been resolved, nowhere in the article did I see a description of this "out of state gang". And nothing of substance in the original thread, so, out of state drug runners, mexican cartel, three percenters - "out of state gang" is meaningless.
I searched the old closed thread for you. Here are the highlights.

The original Oregonian story https://www.oregonlive.com/news/201...rgument-not-political-attack-lawyers-say.html

Witness accounts screen cap from a blog before it was memory holed

reggae1.JPG
reggae2.JPG

NOTE: No front end impact damage on the SUV and no license plate or even a plate holder, only two states don't run front plates, AZ, is one!

suv4_o.jpg

Reggae guys up here buying Marijuana to take back and sell in Arizona?

The PPB has had the SUV with a rear plate, VIN, finger prints and maybe even DNA for years now!

suv2.jpg

suv2_o.jpg

The shooter

EIDbr28UEAYHSK6.jpg

Hyatt Eshelman was arrested during the Anti-Trump riots in November, 2016 for Interfering with a Peace Officer.

I am 300 miles away from Portland, so those of you with local sources please take the lead from here.

Before much longer Portland will be like Compton
Every day when I look at the local news it looks like Seattle is desperately racing with them to see who can be the worst sewer the fastest. Damn I quit going up there with Wife a long time ago and what I see now makes the place look like utopia back then. Quite the race to the bottom here. Damn I feel bad for people stuck there. I guess the one upside, at least in Seattle, is home owners can bail now. Even in the worst places they can sell out and get the hell out of there. Anyone thinking about it better get while the getting is good. This will end up in another crash but right now? Its insane what people will pay up there.

Unfortunately, the "it's you, not me" mentality is running rampant these days. One of my favorite demotivational posters "the common denominator between you and all of your failed relationships is you".

I seriously doubt that anything is going to change anytime soon, their master plan has not materialized and their damage control will definitely include more gun control, if it saves just one child.:eek:
Gun control and real estate acquisition. It is always nice to pick up a whole block on the cheap in the hood and develop it via .gov subsidies.

The City has teminal cancer. My family came to the valley in 1853. My great grandfather died from cholera on the trail. Another great grandfather owned the land that became Lone Fir cemetery. All my family have been buried there or Willamette National.
The County has let Lone Fir rot. Toppled grave stones and gaudy Ukrainian markers show no respect.
We never cross the river anymore to go into the City. We have friends in Clackamas County and we pass tent and garbage filled freeway interchanges on our way to visit.
Drugs and statist politicians have destroyed our country.
Remember...the reason Hitler became accepted is because he took back the streets from the communists and the criminals. His thugs won those street battles and then kept the peace.
Germany was never self governed and we are no longer fit to self govern.

Oregon needs to recognize felonies from other states.

They come here to avoid prison for committing Their third felony and getting sent to the big house.

Coming here is like a clean start, plus OR is soft on criminals

I would call this an attractive nuisance to get Laws changed.

Portland is a lost cause. The city council even banned the use of facial recognition by the police and private businesses. This was to prevent the rioters ... being identified and arrested for crimes committed. Heck even if they were arrested, the prosecutor refuses to charge them.
There aren't that many of them, and most of them have been arrested and released 4 or 5 times by now. The police know exactly who they are.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top