JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't understand how that puss-cake can look at himself in the mirror?
He probably doesn't, otherwise he'd see something like this....
1658640680880.png

He (Wheeler) actually went downtown during the riots to show support. F'ing moron.
Jay Inslee sent portable toilets and showers to Seattle rioters when they sieged part of town including a police precinct.
Basically spit on the police then and wonder why there is crime now.

Yeah, no. It's not him reaping what he's planting! I don't understand how that puss-cake can look at himself in the mirror? Can you imagine? What would go through your head when you wake up in the morning and have a look at what's happened to the city that has been under YOUR care for six years? That's just me I guess. These kinds of elite pricks wouldn't ever take responsibility.
As an engineer, I've had the unfortunate experience with some extremely piss poor bosses. The one main thing they all had in common, was that they could never grasp that the problem was them. It was always someone or something else that was the problem.

People with that mentality will never look inwards to discover that they're the problem, not God's gift for solutions.

If Im not mistaken "State of Emergency" gives the executive more temporary power. The executives would like to always be in a state of emergency.

Yeah, no. It's not him reaping what he's planting! I don't understand how that puss-cake can look at himself in the mirror? Can you imagine? What would go through your head when you wake up in the morning and have a look at what's happened to the city that has been under YOUR care for six years? That's just me I guess. These kinds of elite pricks wouldn't ever take responsibility.
Just three things go through a mind like Teddy's….

1. Teddy

2. MO' MONEY, MO' MONEY

3. Teddy

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR