JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fred Armisen is actually doing an entire series on IFC soon on the Portland experience titled "Portlandia." I can't wait to watch it.

PS: I know a whole lot of the people in that video personally. :eek:

I recognize some of those people from the big demonstration (ten people!) protesting Portland Police "killings" at the Justice Center on Monday. Ewwww, people in Portland just shouldn't KILL each other, ewwwwww...................elsullo :cool:

You know why all those Portland "hipsters" like to run and ride bicycles? It's because they are AFRAID to ride the Bus and accidentally meet REAL WORKING PEOPLE!

They have driven up the rents in the Inner Southeast to preposterous levels because they are simply terrified to venture East of 72nd Ave where REAL WORKING PEOPLE LIVE!

But I'm not bitter, I'm not cynical, grumble grumble grumble...................elsullo :cool:

They did nail it! But on the serious side I've seen North and northeast Portland gentrified and turned into a bunch of coffe shops for these freakshows. When I moved in my house you had to have a bad dog, There were many Mom and Pop buisnesses that served the working class neihborhoods of N and NE.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top