Buster Beaver Cerakote
Low Price Guns
Simply Triggers
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Gun Deals
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Oregon Rifleworks
Reactions
Fred Armisen is actually doing an entire series on IFC soon on the Portland experience titled "Portlandia." I can't wait to watch it.

PS: I know a whole lot of the people in that video personally. :eek:

Reactions
I recognize some of those people from the big demonstration (ten people!) protesting Portland Police "killings" at the Justice Center on Monday. Ewwww, people in Portland just shouldn't KILL each other, ewwwwww...................elsullo :cool:

Reactions
You know why all those Portland "hipsters" like to run and ride bicycles? It's because they are AFRAID to ride the Bus and accidentally meet REAL WORKING PEOPLE!

They have driven up the rents in the Inner Southeast to preposterous levels because they are simply terrified to venture East of 72nd Ave where REAL WORKING PEOPLE LIVE!

But I'm not bitter, I'm not cynical, grumble grumble grumble...................elsullo :cool:

Reactions
They did nail it! But on the serious side I've seen North and northeast Portland gentrified and turned into a bunch of coffe shops for these freakshows. When I moved in my house you had to have a bad dog, There were many Mom and Pop buisnesses that served the working class neihborhoods of N and NE.

Oregon Arms & Ammunition
DSG Arms
Project Appleseed
Sporting Systems
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Cerberus Training Group
Southwest Firearms Forum
NW Custom Firearms
Copeland Custom Gunworks

Upcoming Events

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond, OR