JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice work Charon! Thanks for pointing that out to me. I'm not a PDX resident, I live out in Hillsboro but, I will try to make this. Perhaps we can BS a little.

Well, since I just announced via anonymous handle that I'm going to carry, sorry, I won't be revealing myself. As I said - I plan to carry because I believe it's legal, but I'm not going to go out of my way to call attention to myself and turn it into a "public 2A protest" unless police/security chooses to search for something that isn't illegal.

No, I fully agree. I carry everywhere I go. Not going to carry as a statement, going to carry because its what I do everywhere. I hate going to the post office because I have to be disarmed to enter.

Hi all, I will be there. I work at PSU and support gun rights. When will these people learn that guns are not the problem and start really addressing the actual problem? People who are pushed into the corner and have limited to know resources to fall back on, snap and engage in desperate acts. Lets look at restoring the resources that have been taken away that provide support for people who have been pushed to the edge!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top