JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Your employer has a choice - move over seas or do business in the united states - why do you think he is here - because he can make more money here than over seas. Your company does have businesses over seas so I guess it really isnt patriotism.
Dman
By the way you talk about not wanting to pay for others social security but you are perfectly willing to accept the rights that others that came before you that have paid with much more than dollars. Based on your age I bet I even paid for some of your education with my tax dollars. Right now I dont think those dollars were wisely spent - just my opinion.

James Ruby

Your employer has a choice - move over seas or do business in the united states - why do you think he is here - because he can make more money here than over seas. Your company does have businesses over seas so I guess it really isnt patriotism.

That's exactly the point, businesses in the US don't owe the government a damn thing. The fact that a business in the US can make a profit in spite of government intrusion is a credit to the business, not the state.

By the way you talk about not wanting to pay for others social security but you are perfectly willing to accept the rights that others that came before you that have paid with much more than dollars. Based on your age I bet I even paid for some of your education with my tax dollars. Right now I dont think those dollars were wisely spent - just my opinion.

You wish. I went to private school. The government spent all your social security money, just accept that fact and stop demanding others pay for your gullibility.

Now I know why my 4G hasn't been working lately. Dman's tinfoil hat is blocking the reception.

I really wish you could actually see how bad things can get without rights so you would stop crying about how you believe all the bullbubblegum you heard from your lazy self righteous tit sucking friends spouted. I would love to drop your *** off in Iran or North Korea and let you learn about rights and responsibilities.

Now I know why my 4G hasn't been working lately. Dman's tinfoil hat is blocking the reception.

I really wish you could actually see how bad things can get without rights so you would stop crying about how you believe all the bullbubblegum you heard from your lazy self righteous tit sucking friends spouted. I would love to drop your *** off in Iran or North Korea and let you learn about rights and responsibilities.

Implying the existence of other dictatorships makes the US a free country.

Look, I'm not defending these anarchists.

But, ask yourself this.

What is more frightening?

A group of people without a whole lot of money that put together demonstrations once in a blue moon?
Where, yes sometimes a window gets broken. ( and yes the individual responsible should be held responsible)

Or......

A group of attorneys, judges, and policemen, with budgets in the millions and more.
Who get promoted on their ability to prosecute.

Members of a grand jury are our peers. They are none of the individuals you have listed here.
The idea that people are concerned about the employees of the legal system in regards to the grand jury are interesting since its members are the citizens you
live and work with and are not affected by any need to prosecute to further their careers.

Members of a grand jury are our peers. They are none of the individuals you have listed here.
The idea that people are concerned about the employees of the legal system in regards to the grand jury are interesting since its members are the citizens you
live and work with and are not affected by any need to prosecute to further their careers.

And are my peers the ones who put the grand jury
together?

Did my peers write and approve the search warrant?

Did my peers carry out the search warrant?

I think what also really needs to be remembered here, is that we ate talking about a grand jury for a little bit of incidental property damage.

Not cool, but the person responsible already has been found guilty, and finished their sentence.

Why didn't you tell us you failed U.S. history to begin with?
Then we would have known to place you in the remedial class until you caught up! ;)

Ha, just a thought that crossed my mind while reading your response. Totally out of place but made me smile. I could have said conquistadors or colonists but Pilgrims rolled off the tongue better. I found "A few idiots that didn't get what they wanted out of life so they insisted on breaking/damaging that which belonged to others" a funny and fitting definition for them.

But, again that's off topic.

Back on topic: I just wanted to make sure people out there know about Jury Nullification

Jury nullification: Just say no | The Economist

Fully Informed Jury Association

For those who where aghast at Dmancornell's proposal that he would "sabatoge" unpalatable cases if he were on a jury.

It's not illegal, it's morally justifiable, and I have done it myself in the past. The trick is getting through jury selection.

I'm not surprised by the ignorance shown in this thread.... but there is a cure. If you really want to know about how a grand jury works (or doesn't) read "Freedom Spent" by Richard Harris.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top