JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From the Daily Currant. ;-)

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/06/03/gluten-found-in-portlands-water-supply/
"Officials have declared a state of emergency and plan to drain all of the city's reservoirs. The mayor has also deployed city's spiritual and wellness counselors to provide relief to beleaguered residents who drank the gluten-contaminated water.

"I haven't seen anything like this since the Tofu Crisis of '08, when we discovered that the Pacific Northwest's entire supply of tofu had been prepared alongside bacon," said city engineer Bryce Shivers. "I imagine we're going to be seeing the disastrous effects of this on the city for decades, like higher rates of obesity, cancer, brain damage and illiteracy.

"Or whatever it is that gluten does. Frankly, I have no idea. My Hot Yoga guru just gave me a brochure."

<snip>
See more at the link above,...

For the best chuckle of the day!

I knew it all along, people wonder why Oregon has so many transplant residence its in the water. I personally love the stuff I tried some gluten free muffins once and i didn't like them at all. I guess they weren't gluten free after all lol

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top