JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just had a random thought that I should pass on, based upon my experience a few years ago. If you have reported a gun stolen in Portland, do NOT expect the Police to notify you if it is recovered.

Yes, they will just keep it in the Property Warehouse without calling your phone number, which is prominant on all of their computer screens. It is up to you to call THEM to keep updated about recovery.

Possibly this situation has changed in the last eight years, but if you have had a gun stolen you should find out for sure......................elsullo :confused:

I called PPB and they stated that they make their best efforts to contact the owner, regardless of what the stolen property is, especially if a police report was filed. Not sure how accurate this is, and sounds more like a PR statement, but most my LEO friends pass it on to the Records/Evidence division, who in turn have to make the calls, etc.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top