JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

the story is a little vague still but I'll go out on a limb and suggest a guy with a ccw. I wonder if the good guy will get fired for violating work weapons policy?

'Apparent shooting'? How can you have an 'apparent shooting'? Either a firearm was discharged or it wasn't. Sound of a gun going off? More than likely to be the sound of a gun going off, right?

tac

'Apparent shooting'? How can you have an 'apparent shooting'? Either a firearm was discharged or it wasn't. Sound of a gun going off? More than likely to be the sound of a gun going off, right?

tac

Could title it:

Apparently a robber was shot. Non robbers all went home.

That'd sound to positive though...

Let's work on it for some type of "spin"...

Detectives are reviewing 9-1-1 tapes and video surveillance tapes, and an autopsy will be completed to determine the suspect's cause of death.

No S***, Sherlock? So a guy waltzes into a U-Haul office, 100% alive and nasty.

A gun 'allegedly' goes off, and said guy leaves the premise to ER with a hole in him that wasn't there when he entered.

I'd like to think that the hole in him came from a foaty-farve, but that's just me and wishful thinking and almost fifty years shooting Mr Colt's iconic ol' slabsider.

tac

I heard about this attempted robbery during my morning commute. Apparently they are now "investigating". Investigating what? How to throw the poor guy in jail?

I heard about this attempted robbery during my morning commute. Apparently they are now "investigating". Investigating what? How to throw the poor guy in jail?
They are obviously checking to see if the California border somehow crept northward 300 miles over night. Can't be to careful.

"The purpose of the investigation is to find out what occurred and to look at state laws to see if there were any violations of those laws," Burley said.

So, investigating to see if armed robbery is in violation of state law?:rolleyes:

Quiet out there . . . The powers-that-be are trying their very best to find something they can hang on the good guy with the gun!!!!
If they do it will be front page news . . . Otherwise . . . SILENCE!!!!!

Never-the-less, as in the recent snowflake thread that was shut down, I really love a happy ending!!!!!!!
Sheldon

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews