JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That Sheriff's has been moved. It's now a homeless shelter.
They're building a new one in Fairview near the old Greyhound Racing Track.

As tongue in cheek as some of these comments are... This bubblegum has got to stop before someone uninvolved in it gets killed.

My thoughts exactly! As I'm driving down the street with my 5 year old sitting next
To me and some jack bubblegum flys by doing 95mph in a 35 zone! Look in your rear view and it's clear and guess what it's
Not clear...

It happens elsewhere in Oregon. After 101 was realigned between Lincoln City and Pacific City there was and still is over a mile of 101 that was and still is almost level and straight across the Salmon River bottomlands. During the late 60's-early 70's it was the scene of big Saturday night drag races. Quarter mile marked of from the first bridge and cars pulled of the road for almost the entire length. Had spotters with flashlights on both ends to signal the all clear. The value of all the cars that were there would total probably into the 10's of millions today,

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top