Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Portland Rifle & Pistol Club?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by johnsland8, Mar 24, 2014.

1. johnsland8

johnsland8 Vancouver, WA Member

Is this place still around and accepting new members?

Any other thoughts or input? Did a search but couldn't find anything since 2012...

Thanks!

2. EUGENE the REALTOR

EUGENE the REALTOR Portland Metro Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

I've been a member for a few years. I haven't checked recently but about 6 months ago there was a short waiting list of maybe 20-30 people. If you leave a message they will return your call eventually. I think a volunteer goes in once or twice a week to check messages...

3. BryanMunson

BryanMunson United States, Albany, OR Member

ARPC is just an hour and half south with the expansion program (from 12 to 36 bays, 300/600/1000 range, new Pro Shop 10x the current size, etc) we are going to be THE range in Oregon if not the west coast. Just sayin' ;)

mrblond likes this.
  4. EUGENE the REALTOR

EUGENE the REALTOR Portland Metro Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

Sounds nice. But you can't beat the location PPRC offers (to Portlanders). I can grab a burger and shoot a box or two during my lunch any day of the week. :)

I can also go anytime I'd like (24/7) with my key card, and 90% of the time I'm the only one there in the whole building. Having to turn on the lights and then making sure the place is locked up when I leave, it feels like my own place. :D

5. MattBG

MattBG Battle Ground, WA Member

I agree with Eugene.

It's an old school place. I was there on Sunday, and was surprised to see another person. It's like having your own club.