JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
PORTLAND SUSTAINABLE PREPAREDNESS EXPO
Sunday May 18th 10AM - 6PM, Portland Expo Center

<broken link removed>

More than just another buy-and sell show (there will be vendors there), there are some EXCELLENT free classes being taught:

http://www.sustainablepreparedness.com/index.php/article/uncategorised/71

There are some REMARKABLE people doing free classes too. Long-time preppers will recognize Joel Skousen who has been a recognized authority in the field for over 20 years. That's just one.

Eugene area preppers, we're getting up a car pool to go for cheap. PM me.

Well thanks, MrNatural, for pointing that out to the preppers and survivalists on the site!
Of course I would never go to such a silly, money wasting affair because I have too much faith in the goverments, both local and national, ability to take care of me! But thanks!

I could go, but to save the cost of parking and entrée fees I'll just send my bio and account #s directly to the NSA instead

Think of it as a "gray man" field exercise.

I daresay if you can't figure out how to defeat a license-plate scanner (which is about the only visible ID anyone would logically display at the show) pass thru the parking lot then your chances of surviving anything really serious aren't great.

Some (of us) have already considered this and will adopt the logical countermeasures.

I daresay if you can't figure out how to defeat a license-plate scanner (which is about the only visible ID anyone would logically display at the show) pass thru the parking lot then your chances of surviving anything really serious aren't great.

Some (of us) have already considered this and will adopt the logical countermeasures.

Don't forget traffic cams RFID scanners, facial recognition et al

There are other places you can park nearby to escape the parking fees.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top