JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thinking of making a powder run up to the metro area today or tomorrow. Anybody want to help a brother out with some stores that actually have powder in stock?
Looking specifically for Unique, Longshot, Power Pro 2000, Red Dot, Varget and some others. Bonus points for a store that carries Lee dies
Thanks in advance.
-Curtis

Thinking of making a powder run up to the metro area today or tomorrow. Anybody want to help a brother out with some stores that actually have powder in stock?
Looking specifically for Unique, Longshot, Power Pro 2000, Red Dot, Varget and some others. Bonus points for a store that carries Lee dies
Thanks in advance.
-Curtis

NW Armory might have something your looking for...but they may only sell you 1lb.

Sportsman's on SE 82nd is getting a fair amount of powder in sporadically. Not much in handgun from my experience, but you might get lucky. Their order comes in on Wednesdays and goes rather quickly. They've been having primers on the shelf too. BI-Mart on NE Halsey is not worth the extra drive, rare occasion to find any powder there, and just a maaaybe on primers. Curt's Discount shooters on SE McLaughlin(sp) had some powders from what I heard. That's all I know about that.

Lee Dies? I think you could get on line and pay less than you would even if you could find them on the shelf somewhere.

Good Luck!

Mike

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top