JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
59758AC0-8ECD-4DEC-BB2E-9A2E8AD51C64.jpeg

And they just added a new 1% income tax to pay for more housing.

People that have worked hard their entire life and have saved up pay about this same amount for elderly care housing out of their own pocket. Why do poeple who don't work at all get it for free?

Last Edited:
People that have worked hard their entire life and have saved up pay about this same amount for elderly care housing out of their own pocket. Why do poeple who don't work at all get it for free?
Politicians appreciate and relate to grifters more than they do those that actually work for a living.

Apparently they do. They have no shame.
I do feel badly for the people there who are "stuck". The vast majority there support this and they can enjoy it. When you listen to some of the people in Seattle where this is over the top bad you hear them supporting it as they complain about it. Say they don't like it but, they feel bad for the homeless. Just like neighborhoods over run with crime where when the Cops show up the "victims" scream and throw things at them. Cops should just get back in their cars and drive off with the criminal still there to turn on them. Let them have what they ask for and live with it.

And yet another Govt Program that was intended to "help".

Rrrrrright.......
i-m-from-the-government-i-m-here-to-help.png

Aloha, Mark

It might be cheaper to send each them to rehab. :rolleyes: In fact, I'll bet I could do it myself, make a profit at $3500/month and have the same recidivism rate as an expensive rehab. Without the classes and shrinks and bubblegum. No pills either, just a defibrillator and a couple of biker chicks with nursing degrees. Hey I think I can make this work. :D

Last Edited:
And yet another Govt Program that was intended to "help".

Rrrrrright.......
View attachment 902818

Aloha, Mark
Ive been waiting to see some in depth reports about this. I want to see the stats on this fraud and also the amount of theft on business's during the whole blm/antifa/WuFlu plandemic.
The figures will be absolutely mind boggling. Like probably enough to fund every space program and super fund site around the globe for ten years or so.

I'd like to see an accounting of the SBA loans and the loans given to the big businesses. Because, we already know that many loans were taken out/given to companies that don't even exist.

And, it will be interesting to see how much will be repaid and/or forgiven. Not to mention the stats on enforcement. Or will it again be the case that.......

"Crime Pays."

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Should force a vote to continue supporting homeless. Those who vote Yes and those who don't vote at all get one homeless in their yard per voter an get to support them personally

A tiny sliver of hope ... ;)
Maybe we should get a convoy of big trucks going to California all with full loads!

View attachment 902695

And they just added a new 1% income tax to pay for more housing.
I'd bet a spot check would show that each and every one of the "homeless" there would show that they are receiving a cash housing/rent allowance.. while living there for free.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top