JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have 2 pellet guns. Gamo whisper in .177 it is pretty loud but powerful and inexpensive.
My new one however is a .22 umarex gauntlet. Extremely quiet. Mostly only hear pellets slapping targets.
I went out the other day for some sage rats. I was dropping them with ease at 50-75 yards. Decent luck out to 100yds but the wind was a factor. Hits were kills though. So you can dispatch varmints with ease using this puppy. Can find a pump and gun for about 300.

Every Umarex I've owned has been short-lived junk. Eight of them I wish I never laid eyes on, you'd think I'd learn my lesson by 3 or 4.

Every Umarex I've owned has been short-lived junk. Eight of them I wish I never laid eyes on, you'd think I'd learn my lesson by 3 or

Every Umarex I've owned has been short-lived junk. Eight of them I wish I never laid eyes on, you'd think I'd learn my lesson by 3 or 4.
That's disheartening. Im new to this gun and pcp world. What would you reccomend thats 500ish or less?

That's disheartening. Im new to this gun and pcp world. What would you reccomend thats 500ish or less?

Oh hey, if it's working for ya, stick with it! I'm but a sampling, not everything they make is junk, god I hope.

But I'm already well against the odds of trying that brand again. Perhaps it's more a trend of things they've built the past, oh, 5 years or so. I've never had an umarex from the used market. Older stuff might be better, and likely pricey gear of that brand is. Dunno, not willing to risk it any more $$ with them.

Anyway, me, wrong person to ask about PCPs. Tried a few, too much a hassle. I'm a driver, not a mechanic. :)

f

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top