JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Wait a minute... I can hump my guns?
Be right back.
Make sure the bolt is CLOSED! I know the ejection port is tempting but God didn't design it for that and neither did John Moses Browning.
The Portland Misery has clearly never felt the sweet warmth of a spooned rifle. But reading the rest of the article I'm pretty confident he is familiar with spoons ;)

Gun humpers, eh?

That was the headline.

In their story while whining about firearms owners who oppose measure 114 they had another libelous comment:

"The suit is also presumably supported by other cowards who crawl through their lives in fear while turning a blind eye to mass shootings."

This is what passes for "journalism" in Portland.
Loved the Merc when it started, now it just makes villainous behavior out of people that don't agree.
Its a loud rag now that has sided with its self in the same echo chambers that it denounced.
Funny but not surprising.
That mag grew up with a lot of people they try to make feel bad for having a different opinion then them now.
Difference is we are still here, people there just showed up.
I remember NW smelling like beer, 23rd was punk rock as bubblegum and couch park had the biggest slide I've ever seen.
We skated the towers from Henry's when they were in the street.
The mercury is just trying to stay relevant because the only thing they can report seems to be just their opinion… also assuming thats the same for others here with different media afflictions. 😂👋

Some libtard fruit publishing online from his mommy's basement. I have bigger fish to fry than worrying about what some snarky pansy has to say.

Gun humpers, eh?

That was the headline.

In their story while whining about firearms owners who oppose measure 114 they had another libelous comment:

"The suit is also presumably supported by other cowards who crawl through their lives in fear while turning a blind eye to mass shootings."

The only scary part here? That you read The Mercury.

We need to start taking them to task for not using their time, effort, and money to target the gangs and violent criminals instead of the law abiding citizens that are their victims.

We need to take the initiative by calling them out and shaming them. Those are the tactics they use and that should tell us that those are the tactics they fear.

I'd be interested to see how many of LEVO's principals have been involved with defunding or otherwise preventing the police from maintaining law and order. How many of them supported Soros DA's. How many of them supported Antifa, now many of them participate in the Antifa camps for youth (also provided by local churches).

I'm certain if we look we will find connections as all of these are favorite themes of the left.

Show the world how they support violence and crime on one hand while preventing victims from protecting themselves and their families from those same families.

We also need to start looking into their after hours activities. While I am a God fearing man I'm also aware that many in and around the clergy are do not practice what they preach. Become a public figure and it's open season.

Gun humpers, eh?

That was the headline.

What do all the clit bumpers at the Portland Mercury have against gun humpers?

Pole Smoking Leftists are all in on Oregon not prosecuting crime to drive up anti 2A sentiment, never let a few dead bodies get in the way of a good cause. Here are a few the Disgusting Leftist are not pursuing...

A visibly swollen and bruised 11-year-old girl who told Fairview police she didn't want to go home because her mother kept beating her, including that night with a punch to the forehead.

A Southeast Portland Plaid Pantry clerk hit in the head by a man who made off with six packs of cigarettes.

A Portland area real estate agent who was struck by an alleged drunken driver, suffered seven broken bones and a collapsed lung and has been forced to retire before she was ready.

Customers at a Gresham gas station chased around by a woman, with a meth pipe and a knife, who they say tried to set cars and gas pumps on fire with a lighter.

A man who was enjoying a drink with friends at a Troutdale bar when investigators say another patron, who was drunk, accidentally shot him in the leg.

A TriMet bus driver pepper-sprayed in the face by a passenger.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads