JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Thanks Tad Whalen and the waste of space portland city council.

It's "tod" whalen, and it's not capitalized. The morning guys on 101.1 KXL started calling him "Tod Whalen" when in TWO separate instances President Trump was speaking on the terrible violence and destruction happening in Portland. One time Mr Trump called the mayor "Tod Wheeler, and another time referred to him as Ted "Whalen" So? "tod whalen" was born.

As soon as you get out of town it's back to good ol boys and 4 wheel drives but town is getting bad. I can point out 5-6 drug houses in my neighborhood within a couple blocks of my house and I'm out of the main city in a decent neighborhood. It is good entertainment to watch the cops ruffle the druggies when they do bother to come by. The closest crack house stole my neighbor's car from is front yard and tried to hide it in their garage less than a block away. Place looks like a dump mixed with a junk yard. The ring app always shows arrests due to violence at the south end of town that I drive through every day to and from work. Lotta uploaded videos of tweakers stealing bubblegum from people's front doors. Once you get off I5 it's not too bad.

The homeless is getting crazy. We have homeless camps popping up next to the skate park and in the most popular park in town, along I5, quite a few camping by the river and almost weekly a body found in the river. 5 years ago when I moved to town I had never seen a homeless camp in the county. Now they are under just about every bridge. A buddy and I carry a gun on our chests if we cycle in town anymore.

Sorry for the long reply.

Sorry to hear about that. Sound like you've got a feckless mayor, and of course, we all have the problem of useless k8.

Case in point: It's "individuals who", not "individuals that", but still a cogent point. :)

So it's "Dogs "that" crap on the lawn" and "Useless democrats "who" don't do crap"? :D Always up for a little English lesson. Thanks!

The upsurge in recent Portland homicides and drive by shootings is gang related in my opinion.
Once Wheeler stood down the Portland Police gang violence task force, it was open season on taking out your rivals and spreading out your drug deal turf boundaries.

Yet another shooting today, this time four people at a seedy Gresham hotel.

Are our gang bangers jealous of Chicago or something?

I'd like the media to look into these perps, that is if the bedraggled PPD was ever able to catch them, and see just how many of them should have ALEADY been in custody? I have a feeling that many of these crime committers have lengthy records already.

I'd like the media to look into these perps, that is if the bedraggled PPD was ever able to catch them, and see just how many of them should have ALEADY been in custody? I have a feeling that many of these crime committers have lengthy records already.
I'm willing to bet most, if not all, are known by the LEOs in the area on first name basis.

"Put the cops where the crime is, which means in minority neighborhoods. So, one of the unintended consequences is, 'Oh my god, you're arresting kids for drugs that are all minorities.' Yes, that's true. Why? Because we put all the cops in minority neighborhoods. Yes, that's true. Why do we do it? Because that's where all the crime is. And the way you get the guns out of the kids' hands is to throw them up against the walls and frisk them."
This. "When you people learn to 'police' yourselves then we won't need to do it for you. Want the cops to go away? Make the crime go away by not doing it to each other, otherwise get used to a cop on every block."

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads