JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'd laugh except it's real.

Replace the gang violence unit, then do away with the new unit completely. City counselperson accuses police of arson. Rest of city counsel mute or actively critical of police department. Majority of people in city believe police department is the cause of violence in the streets. Individual officers doxxed and threatened. District attorney refuses to charge people arrested. Reduce police budget. Police acknowledge that they can't respond to many calls; too few and too busy.

Then...

We need emergency dollars for the police!

:oops:

Replace the gang violence unit, then do away with the new unit completely. City counselperson accuses police of arson. Rest of city counsel mute or actively critical of police department. Majority of people in city believe police department is the cause of violence in the streets. Individual officers doxxed and threatened. District attorney refuses to charge people arrested. Reduce police budget. Police acknowledge that they can't respond to many calls; too few and too busy.

Then...

Pretty much this.

I could care less what happens in Portland. I don't live there, vote or pay taxes there. I drive around that dumpster fire. Let the voters get exactly what they wanted.

Then...

Comment removed - too close to the truth. :rolleyes:

I absolutely support this! First off, they will hit the gun stores and see who has legally bought a gun (no need to take away guns from underprivileged minorities that buy stolen guns from the back of a car, that would be "racist"!), the various concealed carry, FBI/gov't sites for who bought a gun/owns a gun/etc (What? The gov't doesn't keep track/doesn't have a data base? It's illegal? That's so funny! Does the tooth fairy and Easter Bunny show up at your house too? Say "hi" to Big Foot and Santa for me too!), check who has bought ammo (see "What" above. No ammo hoarders!) and voter registration (to show you didn't vote for the Orange Man).

Then they will kick down doors in the middle of the night (don't worry, plenty of thugs for hire, they never run out of those!) to raid your place and drag you out of bed and beat the info out of you! Wrong house? So what?! Make trouble and get dragged out in the street and shot! What do you think this is? Free America?! You really are delusional, aren't you?! This just a quarter step up from what we are already going through/getting now! Start paying attention!

I support this because anything for freedom (the USSR always tells us they are completely free! Free of food, free of freedom, free of money, free of...), safety (nothing left to steal because the gov't took it all? No need for crime! Hows that working out for you?), a strong gov't (only ones with guns and armed jackbooted thugs to enforce it!). Law and order! (Well sure, the law is the law of the jungle, the law of the strongest/biggest/meanest, but still LAW!) Well sure, the "order" is an executive order signed by a corrupt judge, petty politico, senile idiot prez vote scammer, or some female who slept her way to the WH and then pushed the idiot out, but it is still [an] order! And we need freedom, safety, and order to be good slaves to our masters so shut up! Only 24 more hours of shoveling bubblegum in hell before our next 15-minute break!

Of course Battery has a point too. They want it, they got it, they can live with what they voted for. The problem is, it spreads just like a wildfire, and who/what/where is going to get burned next? AZ, TX, ID, NV, etc. are getting what the idiots voted for "back home" too, when the idiots moved and started it all over again somewhere else. When/where/how do we draw the line?

I could care less what happens in Portland. I don't live there, vote or pay taxes there. I drive around that dumpster fire. Let the voters get exactly what they wanted.

Don't forget there are voters in potland that DIDN'T vote for this. And voters in potland that DON'T deserve this. And voters that can't just get to where ever it is you are. I really hate hearing that attitude from people that aren't stuck here. The problems we have HERE could very well work their way to where ever it is you are. I'd think everyone in the state should have a stake in what happens everywhere in the state. Heck, it's bad enough we have the likes of people that live within the deteriorating city that think "It's not so bad?" And don't fight to stop the degradation of a once damn cool city. And it pisses them off when you point to them as part of the problem. :s0140:

Portland has lost many good LE officers who fled to greener pastures. Why work for a mayor and council who seem clueless as to what actually transpires on the streets of Portland? We now have a mayor complaining about the crop he is harvesting all because he allowed the weeds to grow.

"Put the cops where the crime is, which means in minority neighborhoods. So, one of the unintended consequences is, 'Oh my god, you're arresting kids for drugs that are all minorities.' Yes, that's true. Why? Because we put all the cops in minority neighborhoods. Yes, that's true. Why do we do it? Because that's where all the crime is. And the way you get the guns out of the kids' hands is to throw them up against the walls and frisk them."

I don't live, vote, or ANYTHING there. But it is symptomatic of the direction the whole country is headed if things don't change.

I have lived in PDX for 66 of my 67 yrs on this planet. This is not my hometown anymore. The Commie-crats have destroyed the greatest city on the west coast. It's not going to get any better until someone with a pair of rocks (internal or external) that is not a Borg steps up to run for Gov. Don't see that happening soon. In the meantime I am moving to the Snake River area and hoping for the new Idaho expansion plan. Remember that this will get better. Just going to take time. We have been fighting for this country for 400+ yrs. No reason to stop now. The movement that Trump started is not going away. All of the BS that is happening now is going to shed transparency on the current "Airhead in Chief" and to strengthen the Trump base. Keep praying but above all keep your powder dry. God Bless America! :cool:

More investigators after the violence caused lose of life and outreach workers ? . Makes as much sense as checking the oil in your car after you throw a rod. :s0107::s0136::s0107:

Don't forget there are voters in potland that DIDN'T vote for this. And voters in potland that DON'T deserve this. And voters that can't just get to where ever it is you are.
Don't disagree. But that does not mean that there weren't others who did.
I really hate hearing that attitude from people that aren't stuck here. The problems we have HERE could very well work their way to where ever it is you are.
I do not think so. During the Portland and Seattle riots when it was rumored that Antifa rioters from Spokane were on their way to CDA, many locals armed themselves and patrolled the downtown CDA area. From what I have been told, the protestors turned around and went back to Spokane when they learned what was awaiting them, i.e., they would be shot, most likely several times. Unlike the situation in Portland and Seattle, the local LEOs had an armed militia backing them up.:)
I'd think everyone in the state should have a stake in what happens everywhere in the state. Heck, it's bad enough we have the likes of people that live within the deteriorating city that think "It's not so bad?" And don't fight to stop the degradation of a once damn cool city. And it pisses them off when you point to them as part of the problem. :s0140:

These problems started directly after the people in charge turned on police. Ever getting it under control again will be near Impossible & will only escalate with the people that are the shot callers we have in place. :s0136: The solutions they dream up will just create more problems

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads