JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
your elected mayor has proclaimed you'll have a safe summer down there

all you Portland residence must be thrilled

but don't expect me to show up at your back yard BBQ

Right, like criminals are expected to follow city decrees and declarations :rolleyes: :s0064: :s0140:

195363722b61bee56bb60f78579ec1b4.jpg

we have been told by Jo Ann Hardisty that the gun violence is not a race, ethnic or cultural issue in Portland, BUT:

"Some of the things we had talked about was investing $10 million into the Black community, initiatives that are specifically focused on grassroots efforts," said Sachs. "Reaching out to the people in the community that are impacted the most by gun violence.

Any time that yutz, milque toast "tod whalen" comes out from under his rock and says anything, all I can do is laugh. He rates about three levels below a fart in the wind.

Ah yes…. The typical liberal/progressive thing to do. Talk with no followthrough. I put money on summer violence.

If they turn the neck beards loose on the criminal element, that just might work.

If they dropped those from an overhead crane a few stories up onto the criminal element, that just might work too!

I've saw some footage from the women's march. Some of them would dent the street.
Dent? More like crater.

What ever happened to the concept of professional news outlets having proof readers. :s0153:

I am also left wondering why the two fellows in the cover photo are protecting their nuts? :s0124:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top