JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, but as usual there are no statistics relating to those gun deaths. Just death by firearm. I would like a break down. How many were gang related, how many were self defense, how many were suicides. I understand rates of suicide has jumped exponentially due to stress and loss from the Rona. Are deaths from law enforcement actions included in the count?

this-is-fine.0.jpg

I wanna say something positive but honestly, if this is what they voted for and they keep their Mayor/Police Chief in office then let it burn.

Sometimes the forest needs to burn so new growth can take over.

Im just glad I don't live or work their...

I wanna say something positive but honestly, if this is what they voted for and they keep their Mayor/Police Chief in office then let it burn.

Sometimes the forest needs to burn so new growth can take over.

Im just glad I don't live or work their...
I understand completely. It's almost like combat fatigue. You see so much death and destruction that you eventually get numb to it. I have a photo of my dad from WWII. He and a few of his infantry buddies are sitting on the side of a hill eating C-rations and they are surrounded by dead German soldiers. I asked him once, how could he eat in those surroundings. His reply....."We were hungry."

I am still surprised how many people just decide to ignore basic facts. Children, seniors, women, people of various races have been murdered and a lot of mayhem has been committed and these Marxist and anti-American groups are still praised by the Left, educated and strangely even religious people.

Many Americans are also living in some bizarre reality where they hang on to every word the government they say they don't trust, says. No time in my 50+ years has it been so confusing. Since the killings in PDX (if I understand this is not state wide) seem to fall under a set of conditions, local and state leaders can't push an agenda without biting the hand that feeds it. Maybe Wheeler is copying Lightfoot and Chicago by trying to stay in the national spotlight.

Gang bangers are going to bang.

Gee... how did cutting the gun violence help make black lives better? Other than giving dirt bags free reign.

I understand completely. It's almost like combat fatigue. You see so much death and destruction that you eventually get numb to it. I have a photo of my dad from WWII. He and a few of his infantry buddies are sitting on the side of a hill eating C-rations and they are surrounded by dead German soldiers. I asked him once, how could he eat in those surroundings. His reply....."We were hungry."
Thank you and your Dad for your service to the country. Something the anti-2A folks will probably never and are incapable of understanding.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top