JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Police want the STORY of guns/drugs/public safety. Listen, I get that it's good advertising. And by police I mean the umbrella of authority. Not just one cop.
My point was that burglary is maybe a year but a gun crime can be 2-3 times that. More if the TSA takes over and then its federal.

Second point was that the popo didn't tell the media for fear the thief would stop and then they couldnt find out who was doing it.

He's just misunderstood. If he can count to the number of guns he stole he will get his GED. And then become a very productive member of society...
That's the Oregon way!

My point was that burglary is maybe a year but a gun crime can be 2-3 times that. More if the TSA takes over and then its federal.

Second point was that the popo didn't tell the media for fear the thief would stop and then they couldnt find out who was doing it.

Doesn't matter, as "...Records show Kelly was granted pretrial release. His next court appearance will be on Oct. 10".

Hmm, I'm wondering if he will apear or not?

Source: Portland International Airport bag handler accused of stealing guns from passengers' luggage

A 26-year-old man who worked as a baggage handler at Portland International Airport was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of stealing six guns checked in passengers' luggage.

Deshawn A. Kelly is alleged to have stolen from five people who checked their bags at the Portland airport between Aug. 28 and Sept. 18, court records show. All of them reported their handguns missing after getting their luggage back at their final destinations.

A Portland police detective placed replica guns in bags twice as bait to determine who was swiping the firearms and narrowed it down to Kelly, according to a probable cause affidavit. Investigators searched Kelly's home Tuesday and found five of the six guns reported missing, and Kelly admitted taking them, the affidavit said.

Court documents show he was convicted in July of attempted possession of a rented or leased motor vehicle, a felony under Oregon law barring him from having or handling guns.

A large percentage of these employees are contract labor and don't get paid much. Theft at the airport happens all the time.

So then......I need a background check before I can buy a firearm. Never mind that I already own several.

But......a crook can work at the airport. Without a background check. Then, steal all the firearms that he can lay his hands on.

Did I get that......correct?o_O

Aloha, Mark

So then......I need a background check before I can buy a firearm. Never mind that I already own several.

But......a crook can work at the airport. Without a background check. Then, steal all the firearms that he can lay his hands on.

Did I get that......correct?o_O

Aloha, Mark

You dont need a background check if you buy a firearm from Duhshawn the bag boy

How_to_Blame_Trump.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Dude nice!

PDX airport hires felons to handle peoples baggage.

Not enough room at the license plate stamping shops anymore? what about those other bubblegumty jobs nobody wants to do but must be done?

Im guessing UPS must do the same since they had 400 guns stolen today, could this be a new connected gun smuggling operation?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top