JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Let me start by saying that I am not bubbleguming.... More laughing at the insanity this weekend...
There was a lot to laugh at....

1) Any AR type platform started at $1500 & only went up....
2) Ammo pricing was 30-80% higher than "normal"
3) Keith's, (who always has the larges table, with the most rifles) ran out of "Assault" Rifles to sell.. I went back on Sunday, and there was NOTHING left.
4) The guys that had anything guns left were just insane on pricing..
5) Used GI 5.56 30 Rd we selling for $35-50 each...
5) AND THE BEST WAS $90.00 windowless Pmags !! I took a pic because I could not believe it....$90.00 each !:s0114::s0114::s0114: When I asked the price expecting there to be a mistake, the vendor pointed at the price tag... Wouldn't even look me in the eye..

pmagphoto_zps606ee49e.jpg

Did I miss anything else???:huh::huh:

You forgot to mention the line that went from the A building all the way across to the fence by the E building and it was that way for at least 2 hours after the doors opened. Yea things were way blown out of the norm that is for sure. Glock 32/23 normal capacity mags were going for anywhere from $40 to $65. The ruger 25 round mags were upwards of $60 at most boths. And everything was selling like crazy.

Ok so thats the deal with Black guns How was the selection of nice wood and blued steel hunting rifles or target rifles? How about the classic handguns or the Winchesters What did you see in pre 1964 Winchesters? You know not everyone is all a flutter about Black guns. Some of us enjoy traditional styled sporting firearms. Heck I love to look at and handle a nice flint lock Squirrel rifle.

If your going to give these reviews try to include all of us.

Ok so thats the deal with Black guns How was the selection of nice wood and blued steel hunting rifles or target rifles? How about the classic handguns or the Winchesters What did you see in pre 1964 Winchesters? You know not everyone is all a flutter about Black guns. Some of us enjoy traditional styled sporting firearms. Heck I love to look at and handle a nice flint lock Squirrel rifle.

:s0140:

Prices are a little high on everything but more affordable for the firearms you speak of. At least thats how it has been for me. I luckily don't need anything more in regards to my 'black guns' but did need to pick up a couple of 10 round mags for my kel-tec p32. Which only cost me a lil bit more (few dollars) than b4 would have.

People who stocked up a while ago are glad they did. Unfortunately, I had a tragic kayaking accident over deep water in the Sound and all of my HD/SD guns I may or may not have owned were lost.

black.jpg

I made it up to the show Saturday early afternoon, while the "black guns" seemed a bit high in price for guns and accessories, the rest of the handguns and rifles seemed about normal in price. Bought some 9mm plinking ammo, didn't really over pay but didn't get a great deal either. Went there with my cousin with him looking for a handgun and myself looking for a tactical shotgun. I'm not in desperate need of a shotgun but want one, so I was just looking for a smoking deal which I didn't find. handgun prices seemed about average but told my cousin he would be better off (since he was thinking he wanted a Springfield Xd after looking at everything) if he went to like Wholesale sports on a Tuesday at like 10am to get a little more hands on and buy, rather than waiting in line then waiting hours to get his background check done. Not a total waste of money to go to the show but personally didn't find a deal worth jumping on. Anyone with with a used tactical shotgun that wants to unload at a decent price, let me know :winkkiss:

Let me start by saying that I am not bubbleguming.... More laughing at the insanity this weekend...
There was a lot to laugh at....

1) Any AR type platform started at $1500 & only went up....
2) Ammo pricing was 30-80% higher than "normal"
3) Keith's, (who always has the larges table, with the most rifles) ran out of "Assault" Rifles to sell.. I went back on Sunday, and there was NOTHING left.
4) The guys that had anything guns left were just insane on pricing..
5) Used GI 5.56 30 Rd we selling for $35-50 each...
5) AND THE BEST WAS $90.00 windowless Pmags !! I took a pic because I could not believe it....$90.00 each !:s0114::s0114::s0114: When I asked the price expecting there to be a mistake, the vendor pointed at the price tag... Wouldn't even look me in the eye..

pmagphoto_zps606ee49e.jpg

Did I miss anything else???:huh::huh:

Do they allow pictures to be taken inside the building? It's against the rules at WAC shows and will get you thrown out if they see you.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top