JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
been to keiths a few times because i live so close, and every time i leave mad, i'll never go back. northwest was nice the few times i was there, my brother picked up a new smith ar there and i got a hk 45 tactical, lady named nicole helped me and my brother. dunno about the ammo thing i haven't bought ammo at any store in 10 years.

Pawn shops? Why not?

We've all read about a slump in gun and ammo sales since we're no longer terrified (at least temporarily) over the prospect of eight more years of Emperor Obama's aggressive anti-gun agenda...that horrifying POS.

So with cash-strapped citizens slightly more willing to sell guns (including to pawn shops), and a diminishing frenzy to tool up before it's too late, pawn shops might have more inventory/variety to consider than any time in recent years. Worth a look I say.

Caveat: Since I often see worn out power tools, and second-rate guitars and amps at brand new prices in pawn shops, I'd suggest that it's good to know what the new/used weapon you really want is going for in a dedicated gunshop.

Don't be afraid to Dickerson at the pawn shop. Especially if you're a regular. Those tags are never the lowest price they will accept.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top