JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You know, gun shows are a staggering disappointment compared to the old days. A lot of my collection came to me in FTF trades or purchases! The guys with tables were in serious competition for our dollars! Great fun, back then!
I still go to buy bulk ammo. You can get a really good deal on new manufactured ammo! For instance, the wife wanted me out from under foot at home so she took me to the gun show. She bought me a case of Winchester white box 9mm practice rounds, I don't remember the price but it was a good one, and I'm still working on those white boxes!
I often find a good deal on knives and I buy a lot of them! I'm always on the lookout for EARPRO ear plugs, my favorites, and their expensive, much lower price at the shows.
Now, I've always been a people watcher! While a number of attendees at the shows are only borderline people, the are the source of vast amusement for me! I presume that they are laughing at me too, so win-win!
I don't go to the shows very often but I have a good time when I do! Oh yeah! $8 to park!!! Oh my Gawd!!! Get over it, I'm old and on a fixed income, not rich! $8 though? That's a nice tip on a modest meal. Nobody is going to die because they lost eight efn bucks!!!
Go out to a gun show once in a while! Have a ball! :D
IMG_0009.JPG

A friend posing in front of a J.E.B. Stuart light tank. Displayed at a gun show!

Now, I've always been a people watcher! While a number of attendees at the shows are only borderline people, the are the source of vast amusement for me! I presume that they are laughing at me too, so win-win!
Sunday afternoon is generally when the Goth crowd passes through at the PDX show. It must be a tradition or something.

I went yesterday just to get some walking in.
First off they put in hall A, which is a dump with poor lighting and air circulation.
The two major vendors were Kieth's and NW Armory. Save yourself $18 and just shop there.

Last one I went to a month or so back there was a brand new two tone P938 Sig for 479 bucks. Box, papers and all, I leaned real close to, But No, working on other things just now thank you.
Most "deals" are few and far between if you are inflexible in your desires.
On the other hand, if you know your stuff and looking for good "deals" in general, they are there.
If you follow the advice of the burned out naysayers and shun them, stay away from the gun shops on the weekends the gun shows are running, their new and used inventory are severely reduced and at the gun show.;)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews