JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What kind of d-bag grabs a $$$$ class 3 firearm without asking first?

What did you have for sale? I might be interested, especially in a RR Uzi or a M11-a1.

M16, two Thompsons, two Stens, Rising and just yesterday he made a deal to buy a M11 package. I do not own these guns and they are on form 4s and held by the dealer. I am not a dealer nor do I have an FFL. If you are interested I can pm the class three dealers phone number to you. All NFA rules apply.

I understand whee you're coming from J Jim. Venders are not there for their health, it is a business and money is the object of the game.
I sell a lot of stuff (not just gun related) I bought it new, used it but did not abuse it, cleaned it up and people say they can only offer 1/10th of what I have it listed!!!!:mad: I HATE LOWBALLERS!!!!!

This is exactly why I don't haggle. I see a price, and if it's not what I'm willing to pay, I move along. I'd like to think the price marked is what the seller needs to get to make the sale worth it. Sure, I always hear about these great deals happening, but I just don't want to insult someone.
It's tough though... I'd rather support local sellers, and I do know they need to sell for motyre to keep the lights on, but I'm also not a rich man. If the difference is $10 or so, I'll buy. If the difference is 20% or more, I'm sorry, I just can't afford to give that away.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top