JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got there about 15 mins to closing on sunday, why the heck does the gun show close at 4 on sunday? honestly it should go to at least 6-7, not like traffic is any better. I met up with the person from ABG and got me a stubby vertical grip and walked over about 4 tables and found a ss 3" magnum judge that I wanted since it came out, had a tag of I think 510 which is pretty reasonable but ended up buying a colt delta instead. And dang, that girl at the ammo stand is hot.

Hey Spider, how much was the Delta?

I gave my glock 19 3rd gen and $610cash, I think the asking price was $929, some big kid took the tag off the gun before he gave it to me. Got it from Keiths' table. I like it alot, but i'm really looking for the Colt Rail Gun, its just so hard to find locally.
On another note my buddy traded his springfield loaded for an xdm 9mm with 3 extra mags straight across to keiths as well, I wish I knew before he did that, he got taken.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top